˜"*°• You were dead •°*"˜

~Georgie pov~

I woke up to the light peering through the curtains. Y/n's hair hanging slightly over her face, her beautiful lips slightly parted as she breathed in and out. I moved the hair out of her face, her beautiful features now fully exposed. My hand lay on her cheek and the other around her body. 

"Good morning, Casanova." She said quietly, her eyes still shut.

"Good morning, bambi." I replied stroking her hair.

She leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips. She slowly began to open her eyes, as our eyes met she smiled up to me and rolled onto my lap. She looked down at me smiling. I grabbed her hips and she put her hands on my shoulders. She leant down and kissed me again. I started tickling her and she started laughing and fell onto me laughing into my neck trying to push my arms away.

"Stoppppp-pleaseeeeee." She said between laughs and squeals.

"Haha- nope." I carried on and rolled over her.

I was now over the top of her and kissed her nose.

"Come on, it's a Saturday and I want to go do something fun." I said getting out of bed.

"Noooooooo. Just ten more minutes." She moaned pulling the duvet over her head.

"I'll take you to Dairy Queen." I convinced her.

"Okay, I'm up." She sprung out of bed now stood next to me.

She was only a little bit shorter than me but was the perfect height for me. I kissed her on the head and then she walked around the bed to the bag of stuff she packed the day before. I watched her as she took out a pair of ripped denim shorts and then grabbed one of my sweatshirts.

"What are you looking at punk?" She said in a weird accent.

"A sexy woman stealing my sweatshirt." I said in a similar accent trying not to laugh.

"Well, move your eyes somewhere else." She said about to crack.

"I can't-" I burst out laughing and so did she.

She was now dressed and I just needed to put my shirt on.

"Hey don't put that on." She said walking over to me.

"What, why?"

"Cause you look better without it." She smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, sliding the shirt over my head.

"Let's goooooooooooo." She grabbed my hand and started to pull me out of the bedroom.

She pulled me down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Hey, where are you two going?" Mary asked whilst cleaning up Sheldon and Missy's breakfast plates.

"I'm taking Y/n to Dairy Queen." Georgie said grabbing his jacket.

"Okay then, take your dad's truck because I need the car." She said pointing to the keys on the table.

"Thanks." I said.

"Bye Mary." Y/n said happily.

"Bye sweetheart." She smiled back at her.

We hopped in the truck and started to drive away, Y/n opened the window and began to take her seatbelt off.

"What are you doing?" I said a bit worried.

She just smirked at me and began to stand, the wind catching her hair as she sat on the ledge of the car window.