Part 1:

Notes/info:
Pronouns and last names
~Emile Picani: He/Him
~Elliott Stokes: They/them
~Remy Andreas: They/Them
~Patton Heart: He/him
~Logan Berry: He/him
~Virgil Casey: him/they
~Roman Prince: He/him
~Remus Duke: He/Him
~Janus Akesnay: He/they
~Dice Andreas/ He/they
-
Siblings:
-Roman and Remus are twin brothers.
-Emile, Remy, and dice are Step-siblings
-Remy and Dice are biological siblings.
-
-

A/N: TW: Trust issues, crying, panic attacks, mention of abuse, secret keeping, lying, blood and stitches mentioned, and implied past trauma regarding hospitals.

~~~~

~~~~~~~Emile~~~

Emile, Remus, and Remy were getting ready for their groups' movie night.

They had one at least once a month to be sure they still took time for their friends.

"So, when are the others showing up?" Remy asked, not looking up from their phone.

"Specifically, Patton?" Emile asks, teasingly.

"No, I'm just like- super interested in whatever stupid movie we're watching, and I don't want to waste any time."

Emile smirked, "right, what movie are we watching again?"

"You picked it," Remy scoffs.

Emile argues. "You're the one so invested."

Emile and Remy were stepsiblings. Technically. When their parents got married Emile was seventeen, Dice was eighteen And Remy was sixteen. Remy and Emile didn't even really connect until college after learning about each other's age regression. That's also how they met Virgil, Patton, Remus, and Roman. They had an online support group for the longest time until finally Patton and Virgil moved closer the city. Unfortunately, it was still hard keeping the group together sometimes. Especially when it comes to work and other relationships.

It was especially hard for those who needed human interaction but won't make it happen for themselves due to severe social and generalized anxiety. Not mentioning any names of course. (Virgil)

"It's ok that you miss Patton," Remus says, "we won't make fun of you...that much."

Emile snickers, "you totally like him." He teases.

"Ugh, shut up," Remy laughs, throwing a pillow at their brother.

"How have you two been doing by the way?" Remus asks, "him living as far as he does, I'd imagine that must be hard on you."

"Not really," Remy shrugs. "I mean, we both have our own lives."

"Don't you get a little lonely without him?" Emile asked.

"I am not lonely, and even if I were. We're not exactly exclusive."

"You're not?" Emile asks, shocked.

Remus grabs his arm carefully to remind him not to try and fix Remy's relationship. Emile is a therapist and had a bad habit of trying to help people without them asking for it. Remus has been helping him remember the difference between work life and home life. It's a hard balance sometimes, especially when it's someone he truly cares about.

"You gotta commit to your partner, Remy, don't you like Patton?"

"We're just not the committing type," Remy shrugs.

Remus decided now was a great time for a subject change. "So, Roman said he might be a little late."

Emile hummed, "I just texted Virgil and, he said they was having a rough day, so they'll be a little late too."