Part 9

~~~Elliott ~~~

"Mitchell will be here to pick me up in a few hours."

Emile nodded while Remus and Remy stood there silently, looking as if they'd never see them again. 

Which may or may not be true.

They had a long talk that morning, they were always so accepting and kind. Why? They didn't deserve it. Remus and Emile had told Elliott that they never had to hide their regression and they wanted to help more than anything. 

"We care about you, Elliott." Picani had said. "We want you here."

"I'm going to stay with Mitchell." They said before things became too serious or emotional.

"Oh."

"It's nothing against you, he just doesn't like that I'm here. And I just don't want to fight with him anymore."

"You don't owe us an explanation," Emile said, "If this is what you want, we're very happy for you."

"Ditto," Remy added.

Elliott sighed. After checking outside for the hundredth time before they decided it best to just sit down. "I really appreciate you helping me and... taking care of me. I really do." Elliott said.

"We enjoyed it, Elliott. We really do care about you," Picani said.

"Thanks."

"He means all of us," Remus says. 

Elliott nodded. "I know."

Remy doesn't add anything, they simply hum. Elliott also could've sworn they rolled their eyes, but it's hard to tell through the sunglasses.

"Want to watch a movie or something while we wait?" Emile asked.

Elliott shrugged, "sure, sounds great."

They watched a movie called: 'Onward.' Apparently, it's another Disney cartoon, though Elliott had never heard of it.

Wasn't as good as Lilo and Stitch, but it still made them cry.

~~~Later~~~

Mitchell showed up to the house an hour later then he said he would.

The fact that Elliott got to stay an hour later with Remus, Emile, and Remy. It felt like a gift.

These people actually liked the person they were, these people wanted to care for them... They did, right? 

Unless they completely misread the whole situation. 

Elliott grabbed their things, and the four of them said their very casual goodbyes and promised to visit each other more often.

 "You're more than welcome to join us for movie nights, game nights, or any other gathering we have as a group," Emile promises.

Elliott smiles, "Thanks, Picani. I appreciate it."

They knew however, Mitchell wouldn't be ok with that.

They took a deep breath before walking out to greet Mitchell.

~~~Emile, Remy, and Remus~~~

"I don't know what I expected him to look like," Remus says, peaking out the window, "but that's not it."

Emile and Remy looked out with him.

"Wow," Remy's eyes widen. "They could do so much better."

"Agreed," Remus says.