Part 7:

~~~Remy: ~~~

Remy walks out of the bedroom to find Elliott eating breakfast, how they managed to easily make their way down those stairs with a broken leg, Remy will never know or ask. They grabbed a cup of coffee and greeted Elliott with a casual nod of the head.

"Did Picani and Remus leave already?" Elliott asks.

"Yeah, a couple hours ago," they answer. "Why?"

Elliott shrugged, "just making conversation."

Remy nods, is this what happens when introverts are left alone in a house together? Silence is an introvert's favorite thing and least favorite thing.

On one hand, silence. 

On the other hand, awkward.

"I'm just gonna go to work," Remy says, "do you need anything from the store or whatever?"

"Nope." Elliott says, not even looking up from their phone.

"Cool." Remy says.

"Yup." They reply.

"Ok...bye." Remy says.

"Bye."

Remy sighed in relief the minute they closed the door. That conversation should not have been that painful. Sure, they and Elliott haven't talked much since they started staying with them; Elliott mostly talked with Emile or Remus, but surely Remy and they are able to handle a short conversation, right?

Frakin frick, who knew the extroverts could be so helpful sometimes? They could've just left while Emile or Remus talked to Elliott instead of this awkward silence. 

~~~Emile ~~~

 Emile luckily regressed the second day of their little vacation. He was about four at the moment, so stickers, coloring, and lots of cuddles were in order.

 Speaking of, Remus decided it best to get lunch while Emile was happily coloring. 

Sometimes Emile was ok with being left alone, and sometimes (Especially when younger) he'd worry about Remus leaving him like his father did. 

But with Emile being four and a Mcdonalds was just across the street, Remus knew the odds were in his favor. 

But that didn't stop the worry. You can imagine his relief when he came back to a bubbly little Emile still coloring happily on the hard floor.

"What'cha workin on there, Emi? "Remus asks as he walks back into the hotel.

"Art," he explains showing Remus a picture he colored from his steven universe coloring book. 

"Ooo pretty, may I join you?"

Emi answered by handing Remus a TMNT coloring book.

"Thank you for sharing with me, Gem." Remus 

"Welcome."

They colored for a little while until Emile was done with his picture. (Remus knew better, if Emile starts a picture, you have to let him finish or it'll drive him crazy.)

Emile held up his finished picture to Remus who cooes. "That is absolutely beautiful, baby."

"Thanks," Emile says.

"Let's take a break for now, ok?" Remus says before Emile can start a new one. "Are you hungry? I got food."

"I like food," Emile says.

"You do?" Remus asks, excited.

Emile nods happily. 

"Well, what a coincidence." Remus says. He hands Emile some chicken nuggets and apple slices.