Homework rage

Berdly sat at his desk, waiting for his teacher, Alphys, to announce what the homework would be.

𝘛𝘪𝘤𝘬.... 𝘛𝘰𝘤𝘬.... 𝘛𝘪𝘤𝘬.... 𝘛𝘰𝘤𝘬....

The clock seemed to be getting louder and louder, and Berdly began getting nervous. School was ending soon, and Ms. Alphys hadn't revealed what the homework would be. The second hand was 30 seconds away from making another rotation around the clock.

29 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴.... 28 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴.... 27 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴.... 26 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴.... 25 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴.... 24 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴....

Berdly started to sweat. Is Alphys.... Forgetting to announce what the homework is...? No, she couldn't! She would pass out homework, Berdly was sure of it.

𝘛𝘪𝘤𝘬.... 𝘛𝘰𝘤𝘬.... 𝘛𝘪𝘤𝘬.... 𝘛𝘰𝘤𝘬....

16 more seconds. Berdly looked to his right, where Temmie's desk was. Tem seemed to be praising an egg, it didn't seem like she cared about receiving homework. Berdly looked to his left, where Noelle was. She seemed to be glaring at Susie, who sat right behind Kris's desk. But Noelle also didn't seem to realize that Ms. Alphys didn't announce what the homework was.

𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.... 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.... 𝘚𝘪𝘹.... 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦....

School was almost over! Berdly couldn't hold back any longer.

"MS. ALPHYS!!! YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE HOMEWORK!!!" Berdly shouted, while his classmates looked back at him with rage. 

"Oh, yes! Thank you Berdly, I almost forgot. Let me just get it and then you guys can go home." Alphys said, while reaching into her desk's cabinet.

 Susie punched her desk. Noelle flinched. Berdly smiled, not regretting what he had done. Kris smacked their head on their own desk. Temmie still praised her egg. Monster Kid, who sat behind Tem, walked to the corner of the room and screamed at the wall. Snowy, who sat at the desk on Susie's right, began making an unfunny joke of how Berdly was a nerd and how nobody liked him. Catti, who sat behind Noelle, just gave Berdly a nasty look and went back to looking at her phone. Jockington, who sat behind Catti, was spacing out the entire time and is now confused of why everyone is complaining about Berdly. Alphys looked up from her cabinet, and everyone was silent and in their seats. She looked back down into her cabinet and whispered "Oh there it is," while grabbing stacks of papers. She walks away from her desk with the homework, and starts to pass it to the students.

"You all have a lot of homework today, so be sure to finish all of it during the weekend. Anyways, happy Friday! Bye guys!" Alphys said, while walking back to the front of the room, and waving a goodbye to everyone.

"UGH I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUUU!!!!!" Susie shouted, while pounding her fist against her desk multiple times. She sprinted at Berdly, but she was held back by Kris, who was trying their best to restrain Susie. Berdly still smiled.

"CMON, LET ME AT HIM!!!!!"  Susie yelled, while trying to give at least one punch to Berdly.

"Also, Berdly and Noelle won't get homework because they're the two top students of my class." Alphys announced, not seeming to care about the fact that Susie was trying to hurt Berdly.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! A DAY WITHOUT HOMEWORK I CANNOT HAVE! PLEASE, ALPHYS, GIVE ME THOSE SWEET TENDER SHEETS OF PAPERS THAT I WILL WORK ON!" Berdly begged.

"Class dismissed! Everyone have a nice day!" Alphys said, while students walked out of the classroom.

Berdly walked to the door, and fell right at the exit of the classroom.

"Are you okay, Berdly?" Noelle asked him, while giving him a hand to help him up. Berdly looked at her, and said, in the tiniest of voices, "ⁿᵒ" He took her hand and got back up.

"Well, Berdly, I better get going. I'm going to visit my father at the hospital, see you tomorrow!" Noelle responded, while walking away.

"Oh homework, my beloved...." Berdly whispered to himself, while walking out of the classroom.