First customer

Berdly looked over at the main room, where customers were sitting down and enjoying their food. Some other customers creating a line in front of Squidward to order their food. Squidward looked stressed out and seemed like he needed some help. As much as Berdly hated Squidward, he couldn't just let him deal with all those angry customers by himself. Berdly walked over to the second cash register, and someone came rushing to him and almost slammed their head into the desk separating them both.

"HI HEHE!" The person said, with their hair covering their face.

"Uh, hi." Berdly replied, feeling a bit nervous.

"I WANT CHICKEN WINGS, BLUE CHICKEN WINGS JUST LIKE YOU!" The person giggled, while trying to get over the desk separating them both.

"Uh, PLEASE DON'T CLIMb Our prOperty..." Berdly begged, while moving a bit farther from the customer.

"Then HOW am I going to get my chicken wings, SILLY?" The person laughed, while sitting on the counter. Berdly didn't feel safe.

Squidward looked over at Berdly, and then the customer Berdly was serving.
"HAH, I'm glad I didn't get that one again." Squidward chuckled, while looking back down at his phone and ignoring the customer in front of him.

"I'm feeling VERY HUNGRY and I want my blue chicken wings RIGHT NOW..." The strange customer said, while getting off the counter and walking towards Berdly. Berdly got even more nervous and walked backwards, farther away from the customer. But then he felt it. The wall. There was nowhere to run or hide now. The customer walked closer and closer, until they reached Berdly. The customer reached out for Berdly's arm (Or wing, cuz he's a bird) but then quickly let go when they heard a familiar voice.

"UGH, are you KIDDING ME?? THIS customer again?? I thought Darkside banned you from coming here! Oh, god dammit, and you're harassing the new guy as well!" Luna said, while walking back from the bathroom.

The strange customer turned around to look at her.
"Ugh, not you. You ALWAYS ruin my fun!" The customer whined, while getting out of the 'employees only zone' and walking out of the building.

"Um, thanks." Berdly thanked, while feeling a bit embarrassed for not acting tougher in front of a Gamer Girl.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Squidward, get off your phone and do your job." Luna stated, while walking to her cashier spot. Squidward mumbled something and put his phone away.