Introduction to the KFC

Berdly busted through the doors of the KFC. He regretted going into the KFC when he saw Ronald McDonald throwing burgers at the customers. The Manager was watching this disaster, but didn't do anything about it because she just feels like watching it or something idk. Shrek, one of the employees, grabbed a table and used it as a shield. Other customers were running all over the place, and Berdly was standing still, shocked at what was going on.

"Pass me some chicken nuggets!" Shrek shouted at Squidward. Squidward rolled his eyes and passed Shrek some nuggies. Shrek began throwing the nugget pieces at Ronald.

"That wasn't enough! Pass me something larger!" Shrek commanded. Squidward grabbed Berdly and passed him to Shrek.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Berdly shrieked.

"MA'AM! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!! ARENT YOU THE MANAGER???" Leafy, another one of the employees begged.

Shrek raised Berdly and made a throwing position.

The Manager looked back at Leafy.

Shrek threw Berdly at Ronald McDonald.

The Manager still looked at Leafy.

Berdly came crashing down on Ronald McDonald.

The Manager continued to look at Leafy. Leafy started becoming nervous. She walked away from her Manager. Soon after that, The Manager walked towards Ronald McDonald with big steps.

"This is a KFC, not a McDonalds. Get out of my restaurant, you've harassed my workers and my customers enough." The Manager said, while lifting Ronald McDonald up with one hand and tugging on his shirt.

"Your mom." Ronald McDonald replied back to the manager, grinning.

Ronald McDonald got dropkicked out of the KFC.