Yah

"DANG IT why did I take this job?" Berdly asked himself.

"I don't even know why I got the job, but you're getting paid more than we are so just be happy about that or something idk man." Squidward told him.

"Yeah I know that but the only reason why I'm getting paid so much is because I got hired for being good throwing material." Berdly told Squidward.

"HA that sucks lol." Squidward laughed and looked back at his phone.

"GUYS pay attention to your JOB god DAMMIT. " Luna moaned, while she slapped her palm into her face.

They didn't even expect the doors to burst open after Luna stopped yelling at Berdly and Squidward. A pair of pink glittery Gucci shoes touched the KFC'S floor.

"You're late." Squidward laughed.

"Yah, I was doing more important stuff like having a meeting with God and stuff because I'm like, his favorite human being." Brittany, the best gachatuber ever said, while slipping on a pink KFC uniform over her pink shirt. She pointed at Berdly and spoke:

"You're the new guy, aren't you? Well, I'm Brittany, here's my autograph, bye!" Brittany threw a pink glittery piece of paper at Berdly and wandered off into the employees only room. Berdly grabbed the paper in surprise.

"Brittant the best and most popular gachatuber ever works here? Why didn't you guys tell me?" He asked, looking at the door that Brittany went in.

"Ugh, her? All she does here is brag about how famous and popular she is, and her high pitched voice annoys me so much." Luna replied, almost in rage. 

Berdly ignored her and looked at the autograph Brittany threw to him. There is no way he would quit now that his icon was here.

(Yes, I added another character because I can, also sorry for not continuing in a while, I have a YouTube channel to take care of, i'll try to update this story as much as I can.)