Unexpected offer

Berdly got up from the floor, feeling dizzy. He looked up and saw The Manager looking down at him.

"My friend simps over you. Now put this KFC employee uniform on." The Manager said, while dropping clothes on Berdly's head.

"What?? Why?? What's this??" Berdly asked, while taking the clothes off his head.

"I figured that you'd be perfect for this job. You seemed to be like good throwing material." The Manager replied.

"What? You only want me to get a job here so I can be abused by you? What is this, some type of joke? No, i'm not going to work here!" Berdly shouted, while throwing the KFC uniform onto the floor and stomping on it.

"I knew you'd say that. That's why I'm offering to pay you 50 dollars an hour." The Manager said.

"DEAL, I'LL TAKE THE JOB!" Berdly accepted, while grabbing the KFC worker uniform and rushing into the employees bathroom.

The Manager walked away.

Three minutes later

Berdly walked out of the employees bathroom with his KFC uniform on, though, it seemed to be a bit big on him. Who cares, he'll turn 16 soon and grow into it. But soon he got pulled into a big hug by one of his fellow employees.

"WE'RE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE, MORDECAI FANBOY! I saw you get hired by Darkside, our Manager, and I told EVERYONE we have a new friend! Say hi, everyone!" Nyan Cat greeted, while letting Berdly out of the hug.

"Hi, nice to meet you, blue bird boy!" Leafy cheered.
"Greetings. I am the Original                            Starwalker." Welcomed the Original               Starwalker.
"Eh." Squidward stated, while rolling his eyes.
"Is this Twitter?" Shrek asked.

Berdly didn't feel invited.

"Yeah, some employees were kinda busy with some stuff, so they're not here right now... But these guys aren't busy! And we're glad to have you here!" Nyan Cat announced, joyfully. "Also, sorry for that first impression with Ronald McDonald throwing all the burgers at everyone, that only happens on weekends, never week days."

"What?" Berdly asked.

"LOL this guy is definetly a newbie." Squidward whispered to himself, tho, it was loud enough for everyone to hear him. Everyone looked at him. "I'm not wrong."