Chapter 35 (The Warehouse/The Station)

Chapter 35 Part 1 (The Warehouse)

Antonio heard his sister scream and his adrenaline kicked in he ran as fast as he could up the stairs he heard his sister continue to scream and heard a man telling her to be quiet. When he heard the man's voice his blood started to boil. He got up the stairs and when he saw his sister in the arms of the man he became angrier than he had ever been. "ANTONIO!" She screamed. "CHICAGO PD! PUT HER DOWN NOW!" He said running over seething with anger. When the man didn't put her down he ran over and grabbed Gabby from his arms holding her tight against himself and she snuggled into his chest letting out a deep breath. Lindsay and Halstead ran up behind Antonio and cuffed the man.

Casey was sitting in the nursery feeding Leslie with a bottle when his phone rang. "We found her." Antonio said. Casey let out a deep breath. "Thank god is she okay? Where is she?" Casey asked relieved. "She's down here at the station and she's fine a little shaken up but fine. We got the guy. We got him." Antonio told him. "Thank god just...thank god." He said. "Can I come see her?" He asked. "Of course I think that will actually help calm her." Antonio said. "Okay I'll be right there." He said. When he hung up he kissed Leslie on the head. "We're gonna go see mommy. Would you like that Les?" He said smiling at her. Then he got up and got her ready to go.

Chapter 35 Part 2 (The Station)

Casey walked into the room where Gabby was and Gabby looked at him and ran over. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Casey hugged back not wanting to let her go. "I'm so glad you're okay." He said kissing her on the neck. They pulled away and she kissed him on the lips. "Leslie!" She exclaimed happily. Taking her daughter out of her carrier and kissing her on the head. "Awww baby girl." She said breathing in the smell of her daughter's head. "She missed you." Casey said smiling. Gabby held Leslie away from herself and smiled at her. Leslie gave her a little smile. Gabby's mouth dropped open. "Casey." She said breathlessly. "Hm?" Casey said smiling at Gabby. "She's smiling." Gabby told him. "What?!" Casey said looking over at his daughter. "Oh my god she is. Isn't it early? Do they usually smile this early?" He said. "No they don't. Awww you're a little genius aren't you?" She said kissing her daughter on the head and smiling at her. "Well of course she is! Look who her mother is!" Casey said. Casey and Gabby looked at each other and smiled, then they kissed.