13

Cassie.

I watched as Billie and her older sister Lilith sparred with swords against each other. You can tell a lot about each other due to the way they fought, Billie was faster but Lilith had a little more teqnuiqe, all though somehow Billie seemed to know her every move.

Until Lilith knocked the sword out of Billie's hand and it slid across the floor pretty far from where she was. Lilith came after her with the sword again but Billie dodged it by backing away from it.

Lilith came after her again but Billie did a back flip, and another, and another finally reaching her sword and picked it up from the ground.

Billie quickly came back up and came back in harder, she wasn't there to quit or lose. They ended up in a position where their swords were against each other while each of them were fighting for their dominance or independents.

Billie used all her force to push Lilith away from her and kicked her to the ground, she then stood over Lilith aiming the sword at her head.

"You're dead," was all Billie said then everyone started clapping and cheering for her.

Billie threw down the sword and helped her sister up from the ground.

"Well played sis well played," Lilith shook her hand since Billie wasn't a fan of hugs.

Billie came up to me in her all red sparring suit and cupped both of my cheeks unexpectedly kissing my lips. It was a long kiss that kind of left me in shock.

She pulled away and without saying a word and just walked off.

"That was something," Lilith said to me coming up to me in her purple sparring suit which I loved a lot, purple is definitely her color.

"I don't know"

"She likes you embrace it because she usually doesn't like anyone"

"If she liked me why won't she admit it?"

"It's all just new to her, you have to remember she got a random girl that she hardly knew pregnant, she's never been in real relationship before just be patient with her and she'll come around eventually"

"How am I supposed to believe that?"

"You're the only person she treats right in this place besides Eloise, I know how my little sister is but deep down I know she has a big heart,"

Lilith looked up at me and gave me a smile then walked off with her mom Maggie.

Later on I though more about what Lilith was saying, but I found it most hard to believe because Billie would act like she wants me, but then calls up one of her fuck buddies like Isis and leaves me questioning if she actually likes me or not, or if she's just using me and I'm too dumb to give out.

"Hey," Billie walked into my room now in a regular baggy tee-shirt and some long jean shorts, she wore long socks, black Jordans, and her hair was messy as usual.

"Wussup?"

"Nun," she plopped down on my bed laying on her back and let out a long breath.

"You done with training?" I asked her.

"Yep I'm just fucking tired"