16

Billie's POV

"Mama," I heard my daughter Eloise call out to me but her voice sounded muffled and all I saw were bright lights but they were blurred. There was a ringing in my ears, I'm not sure how I got here, but I was sure I wasn't going to die, if anything I felt a rain of Euphoria wash over me.

"Mama!"

Eloise yelled waking me up from my trance and my vision was blurry but cleared and I realized I was on the bathroom floor.

No not again

I looked up at Eloise and she had tears in her eyes that she was wiping away.

"I'm so sorry baby," i embraced her into a hug and stroked her hair

"I'm so sorry," I kissed her cheek.

If you're wondering what happened, I stuck some herion in my arm and passed out on the floor, I had no intention of killing myself, I just took a little too much and I took a nap...

On the bathroom floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked her pulling away from the hug and she nodded " I love you so much okay?"

She nodded and walked closer to me attaching our foreheads.

"I promise," I pulled her into another hug picking her up this time taking her out of the bathroom. It was late at night and everybody was probably asleep by now, I laid Eloise down In the bed and climbed into bed with her before cuddling up to her until we both fell asleep again.

______

We were having dinner all together discussing the wedding, I had smoked a blunt before this to help me stay calm and so I could just nod every time they ask me what looks good for the wedding. No one was excited for it but my mom and dad, but no one protested cause I did get her pregnant twice and you know "rules are rules."

"Billie you have to disagree on something," my mom said

"They all look fine"

"It's your wedding"

"Correction I didn't want this you're forcing me to marry her I just wanna take a nap"

"Sorry I'm late," Isis walked in wearing a short white dress and heels, her hair once a brunet now blond, lastly she was holding MY daughter.

This Bitch.

I stood up and took Eloise from her arms and and sat back down.

Isis sat in the chair next to me and took off her shades to reveal her bright blue eyes.

"What's wrong Billie I thought you were into blonde's?" She said to me.

"I never said that"

"But you are though"

"Whatever"

"Don't I look pretty?"

"You don't get to hold my baby"

"But she's mine too"

"Since when?"

"Since I gave birth"

"You're full of shit"

"Why are you acting like a child?"

"Why are you acting like you care about her all of a sudden"

"Because I deserve to be in my daughter's life"

"No you don't you said it yourself"

"Well since you're my wife I don't have a choice.