14

Billie

I heard footsteps in my bedroom and small giggles, my daughter climbed my bed and pretended to be asleep until i grabbed her out of no where and started tickling her while she let out giggles and squeals.

"Hello baby," i kissed Eloise's cheek.

"Hewo mommy"

I turned on the lamp besides me and sat Eloise on my lap, she also came into my bedroom with her favorite bunny and blanket that I made her, It was on the floor In front of my door, I'm guessing she dropped It to open the door, she placed her tiny hands on both sides of my face and i grabbed one of her hands and kissed it before rubbing my thumb over it

"Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you," Cassie sang while coming into my bedroom.

"Shut the hell uppp"

"How about thank you?"

"Thank you," I rolled my eyes.

"You're welcome," she nealed down to my level and kissed my lips.

Memories started flowing in my mind about last night with Isis and I immediately felt bad, for the first time in my life I felt guilty about my actions.

"You don't really seem excited for your birthday"

"Birthdays are all about pranks I'm definitely getting pied today"

"This family pranksters?"

"You don't even know"

"Welp breakfast is downstairs, later you can have extra dessert after your cake," she winked at me.

"I'm ready to get drunk"

"You can do that too"

"I'm gonna shower"

"Alright"

________

"You look nice," Cassie said looking me up and down at my "birthday outfit."

"Eh just something I threw on"

"You still look hot"

"Thanks"

I suddenly looked over to my right and saw my brother Adoni running towards me with a pie crust filled with whipped cream, before he got too close I thought fast moving out of the way and tripped him with my leg, he fell and the whipped cream pie flew in the air hitting my older brother Zion in the face. Now he had a face full of whipped cream.

He was not happy.

At all.

Zion picked Adoni up by the shoulders and got a good looks at him face to face as the whipped cream dripped from his face onto his shirt.

All three of us couldn't help but to burst out laughing though Zion wasn't.

"Blame your sister she's the one that tripped me," Adoni said between laughter.

"Fuck off you were the one with the pie"

"Exactly," Zion said.

"Look man I ain't mean for that to happen- wait no NOOOOO,"

Adoni screamed as Zion beat the shit outta him.

"Fucking pussy," I said walking away from the situation.

_________

There was a pretty nice party going on for my birthday, there was cake and ice cream, and alcohol you name it. I wasn't really feeling my party, so I was just smoking a cig on the sidelines and letting everyone else have their fun.

I watched as my daughter and my older brother Zion dance together, Eloise was dressed in red just like me, simply because it's my signature color and my dad thought it was a good idea to make it known that Eloise is my kid.

"C'mere Billie I wanna make a toast," My older sister Lilith said to me.

"Now?"

"Yes c'mere dummy"

I rolled my eyes and walked up to her. She handed me a shot glass filled with vodka I think and caught everyone's attention around us.

"My my what can I say about Billie?" Lilith started with a sigh leaving her mouth.

"My youngest sister, very strong, extremely tough, has a bad temper but deep down I know somewhere she has a big heart and she cares a lot even when she doesn't want to admit it or accept it"

"So even after you've been stabbed, shot, or almost beatened to death and even almost did from an overdose, you still are standing here and breathing and well at 18 you fucker I didn't think you'd make it,"

Everyone laughed.

"A toast to the strongest and bravest person I know, Billie happy 18," My sister ended it by raising her glass in the air.

"Happy 18," Everyone said raising their shot glasses in the air.

I took a shot and so did everyone else.

They cheered and for the first time in my life I felt quite happy and free, maybe 18 isn't so bad after all.

__________

"Wanna have some fun?" I asked Cassie while sitting her onto my lap as soon as we got to my bedroom. At this time everyone already went home, and I put Eloise to sleep so me and Cassie can have some alone time.

"Sure," she smiled leaning down to kiss my lips.

I zipped her dress down from the back and took it off, I then reached up her back and unclasped her bra from behind also taking it off.

I traced my fingers down her body causing her to shiver at my touch. I took off my tie from my suit then picked up Cassie laying her on my bed so I was not now on top.

I leaned down to her neck and kissed it gently, I slowly traveled lower and lower down to her panties. I then ran my tongue up her stomach line back up to her neck again.

I grabbed both her arms by her wrist and pinned them above her head, I took my tie and used it to tie both of her wrists together

I went all the way back down to her thong and tugged on the straps completely taking them off.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and spat on her throbbing vulva, she was so patient waiting for me to get to her so I spent no time getting to work on her.

I ate her out.

I don't usually give head, but for Cassie I'll give it all to her.

________

"Shit sorry," Cassie laughed as I examined my back that was all scratched up from her after we just had sex.

"Don't worry about it," I chuckled throwing on my shirt after our shower.

"You're so fine,

"You or me?"

"Stop you"

" no you," I kissed her lips

"I wanna cuddle"

"Fine", I rolled my eyes

I don't think y'all are ready for the next chapter👀

Any thoughts?

Any predictions?

Any questions?