One:

She smiled. The smile was what plagues people's nightmares. The vibrant green eyes that would often than not be envied and marked as simply remarkable now looked chilling. The sinister eyes were attached to blood locks and a slim face. Wide doe eyes and plump lips which were contorted of a pout. As if the situation at hand was simply not enough. And really,well,it wasn't a surprise when dealing with the enigma Hemlock Potter. A girl who was nothing more than a toy solider who took the world by a surprise when she turned out to be more poisonous than her own name. 'Did you know,' She purred so softly. Kneeling so they could have eye contact in his last moments. She was like a sinful angel. If you had one taste. One singular taste you would never taste anything sweeter and you would always crave her. Crave what came with her. Her power,her name,her everything. Wanting it to the point it consumes you and you're nothing more than a wanting shadow. Because,that's all you'll be to her,a tool,a shadow. And like all shadows are you'll be forgotten at the end of the day. 'I was bored with this game you and I played. But,' She paused,leaning in to whisper to the poor fool who allowed her mere presence consume him. Her red locks falling out of the neat braid she had it tied up in. 'It's a good thing all games come to an end. My dear,lover. For if it hadn't,we both would've fallen pray to insanity. For nether can survive while the other breathes. It was told in the stars before we were even a twinkle in our parents eyes after all.' She whispered. Her wand aimed at the fools heart:a green that matches her eyes expelling from its point.
'May death do us part,Tom.' And with a thud, Tom Riddle laid dead. A hemlock tightly grasped in his forever closed fist and a sorrowful smile on his parted lips as a scream of anguish rang through the worn manor halls.