Three:

Hemlock stared. Her eyes were vacant of any signs of emotions while she watched the family stuff their mouths. Watched while grease fell on newly acquired expensive clothing:while she wore hand-me-down clothing that was thin as a paper bag.
She watched. Her own stomach grumbling quietly in hunger as her green eyes burned in indignation. But she wasn't a fool. Nor did she have a death wish. Ergo,she balled her fist,her nails digging into the soft flesh of her hands:felt the blood run down her palms. She stared but she wasn't there. No,she wasn't in the same room where she had to suffer with hunger because she was a freak. No,she was someplace grand where she had anything and everything she wanted accessible to her and her alone.
She was loved where she created. Loved and something people around her held dear to them. Not a freak,not a liar nor was she just a burden to that "poor" family who had to take in the child of alcoholics who luckily died in a car accident. She was simply Hemlock. Not freak,or girl or abomination just Hemlock.
  "Girl," The thin necked woman hissed. Irritation growing noticeable when she received zero answer from the zoned out child. With another 'girl' and still no answer the woman snapped. Grabbing the wooden spoon that laid forgotten on the table and slapping the unmovable child. Watching with sick satisfaction when the girl collapsed and the ivory skin start to turn an ugly red. Vibrant green eyes meeting murky browns. "When someone talks to you it's best to answer them!" Her Aunt declared. Placing the wooden spoon down as she smoothed her dress that rippled up in her haste.
The redhead nodded. Gathering herself from her position on the floor. 'I'm sorry,Aunt Petunia.' Hemlock whispered. Nodding her head when her aunt told her to leave the house and do something else. Because just the sighting of her made her poor baby sick. Discarding the fact that she hadn't eaten anything and that it's one hundred degrees outside. But she kept silent about it and simply nodded her head. She had to think about her survival after all and should she talk back she'll probably be beaten to death.
Ergo,she quickly slipped her shoes on and left through the front door. Allowing her feet to just carry her:no real designation in mind. 'My fire is starved of oxygen,' Hemlock hummed. Her arms stretched out as she danced in the scorching summers day. 'A flicker in the howling wind,' She whispered. As if the lyrics she sung were terribly evil and should the wrong person hear them she'll be killed. 'Beware the night is closing in. And should I fall asleep,' Hemlock sang. Her eyes closed and unaware of what was happening around her. Unaware that each plant she passed grew vibrantly. Unaware how the trees swayed as she sung and danced. Unaware of the wisps of black,silver and white that came from her body and danced in harmony around her. 'The shadows win. Well the darkness came to take my faith.' She finished. A small smile on her lips as she opened her eyes. Her mouth opening slightly as three pairs of silver and blue eyes were on her. A beautiful woman who clear indigo eyes and had white hair with strips of the occasional black. A handsome man with shoulder length hair that was tied in a low ponytail and piercing silver eyes. And then finally, a young boy. He had white hair and eyes of silver. The two adults had two sticks pointed at her as the small boy tucked himself behind his parents. It was as if they thought freaky Hemlock was a threat. Which was hilarious for a reason unknown to her. But before she knew what was happening the woman softly whispered 'stupefy' and unwilling she felt her body drop and her eyes close. Unaware of the people she found herself currently interwinding with. Unaware of the changes to fate she was in the midst of changing. Unaware how the future was unclear and murky.