Eight: This Chapter Is A Little Peak Of The Far Future

'So,let me get this right,dearest sister.' Draco Malfoy paused. Staring at his sisters gleaming bluish green eyes and long white hair that hid a lighting bolt. 'This poor,unsuspecting muggle you used legilimency on and what you saw made you furious.' He stated. Watching at the smaller teen pursue her lips in a tight line while she nodded once,her arms crossed as she attempted to look taller than she really was. 'Ergo,you stabbed the man to death. Really,hasn't mother and father taught you to control that nasty temper of yours?' He asked. His hand twitching to grab his wand attached to his hip when he saw her eyes narrow dangerously at his more than obvious teasing.
  The girl in question rolled her eyes dramatically when she saw the twitch of her brothers fingers. Her humor gleaming in her eyes as she opened her mouth to speak. 'Well,Draco. Had I used magic to deal with the vermin the ministry would've been notified. They wouldn't however,if the muggle was stabbed to death in regular,mundane ways as I just did.' She stated matter of factly.
  Draco's eyes trailed down to the unrecognizable corpse that once had been a man. Blood seeping on the alleyway and it's eyes looking unblinkingly at him:much to his dismay and absolute disgust. 'Well,shall we depart sister? It wouldn't bode well for us should a muggle spot us.' He stated. Holding his arm out as he waited patiently for his sister to wrap her small arm around his:which she did almost immediately.
  'Alright,Dragon.' She replied and with a pop the children were gone and quickly embraced in their mothers comforting arms. A promise of a crucio as punishment,much to both of the teens amusement.