Two:

"Fucking freak," A heavily overweight man sneered. A leather belt raised high in the air:it came down with a loud smack. A child wailed. Pleas for mercy and apologies rolling off of her tongue. Over, and over,and over again as her back was blistered with new welts and scars, used as a reminder. A reminder that freaks don't get nice things. "What did you do, freak?!?" The man demanded. Face contorted of a purplish red as his anger reached new heights at the child. A child who curled within herself,shaking,while tears fell from her closed eyes. Wishing so desperately for the pain to just stop.
'I-I'm sorry,' The girl whispered as she sobbed. Her thin face paling further when she heard the tellable signs of another swing. Pain erupting from her body as she screamed. Red crimson that matched her hair falling in pools on the worn down mattress.
"I didn't ask you that, you freak!!! I asked what you did,not for your apologies!" He yelled. And with anger he smacked the girl over, and over, and over again until no more pleas fell from her mouth and the child's body no longer shook in pain. The only sign that the girl was even still alive was the tears falling from her eyes that mixed with blood. It was as if she was crying blood. "Freak. Your Aunt and I spend our well earned dollars to provide for a freakish creature like you and you dare have the audacity to spread lies?!? Lies on how we're the monsters for punishing you?! Fucking freak," He yelled. Smacking the still body once more before leaving the small cupboard underneath the stairs where spiders and vermin lived. Closing it with a slam and going to join his disgustingly normal family. A family who would simply smile and welcome the man who just beat a malnourished little girl close to death. The family who thought that because the girl was different she deserved it. Deserved to be punished. Deserved to beaten. A little girl who simply wanted to be loved. Loved by a family who she shared blood with. Unaware how much of a pipes dream that'll forever be for her.