Seven:

Hemlock felt dreadful as she walked the beautiful corridors. The little elf guiding her to where the family sat,waiting for her. She was nervous. What if this obvious rich family had mistaken her for another orphan girl? What if they returned her to them? She was terrified and the only thing keeping her body from fleeing the very room was the comfort her strings of colors provided her. Because she knew,she knew that should she be in any real danger she no longer would be there.
Ergo,knowing that the colorful tendons felt she was safe was somewhat of a relief to the child. But that still didn't make her any less nervous. Especially when they stopped in front of two grand white doors. Her companion simply snapping as they slowly but surely started to open.
But oh god. The smells that invaded her caused her mouth to water and body to sway slightly. The room smelt divine and it caused her stomach to loudly rumble:much to her dismay. With bright red cheeks the girl continued to walk behind the leading elf.
Her body shaking slightly as Cluzy pulled a chair out,waiting for her to sit.which she did reluctantly,keeping her eyes down. She after all had no idea if they were like her relatives and what best way to survive if not to look as meek and pathetic as possible?
'Hello,Hemlock.' A woman's soft voice greeted. Slightly startled by her name being used she looked up. Her eyes wide when she was met with a beautiful blue eyes looking at her gently,almost as if Hemlock was something precious and to be taken and cared for. 'Hello.' She whispered. Her hands balled together in her lap as she kept her eyes on the angelic like woman. 'I-I um. I-what's your name,ma'am?' She stuttered. Wishing desperately that her usual wild hair could be used as a curtain to hide her from this seemingly perfect specimen of a woman:that made her feel small and insignificant.
Hemlock was startled when the woman laughed slightly. Her eyes crinkling around the corners as she smiled gently down at her. Causing her heart the beat quickly. She never had a look like that directed directly to her. No,she was used to disgust and pity.
'My name dear,Hemlock,is Narcissa. And these two gentlemen by my side is my son Draco and husband Lucius.' She softly said,placing the white fabric napkin gently in her lap. 'I'm sure you have many questions my dear. And trust me,they all will be answered,but first I believe you should eat something. You've been asleep for a day and we couldn't get you to eat anything. Does that sound like a fair deal,sweetheart?' She questioned. Her smile widening when the girl could only answer with a nod of her head for all her words had abruptly left her.
'Alright Ms.Narcissa.' Hemlock whispered. Watching as the beautiful family start to gracefully eat their breakfast that laid in front of them. Confused slightly,Hemlock hesitantly reached out for a piece of white toast as she placed it down on her silver plate. Her emerald eyes looking longingly at the fresh fruits and bacon that was out. And much to her dismay Narcissa caught her eye. Her eyebrows knitting together as she voiced her absolute confusion,causing her husband to pause in eating. 'Sweetheart,why don't you fill your plate with some more things? There's plenty to go around.' The blond woman questioned. Her blue eyes taking in how the child flinched slightly at her question. Her heart clenching painfully as she already had a clear idea on why,just needing to know for certain.
'I-,' the child stuttered. Her eyes remaining on the almost empty plate. Her shoulders slumping making her look that much smaller. Which broke husband and wife's heart simultaneously. 'Aunt and Uncle said freaks don't get nice things. So,I'm alright with the piece of toast. It can even last me until tomorrow if need be.' Hemlock stated as she looked up. Mistaking the looks as she quickly rushed out. 'But I promise if you keep me I'll live silently,I can do chores too! Please don't throw me away,please.' She begged. Her body shaking as she closed her eyes. Her breathing coming in spurts as it became difficult to breathe much to her confusion. Within seconds the small child was in a warm embrace. Someone softly stroking her hair as they whispered sweet nothings. Promising her something she couldn't quite make out as she opened her eyes. Only to be greeted with blurs as tears ran down her cheeks and rather quickly the girl fell into a deep slumber. Nightmares terrorizing her dreams.