Five:

The girl woke with a start. A dreamy smile lighting her face up:allowing the child to look carefree and well,simply happy for once in her short,miserable life.
Hemlock felt refreshed,for the first time in... well,she honestly couldn't remember the last time. Her sore muscles that would always protest against her felt light. She felt like she could take on the world and win. She felt blissful.
Ergo,it was more than understandable that the girl who was always very much aware of her surroundings:the reasons was the constant abuse she had to endure from her relatives. Didn't see the small elf donned in rags starting joyfully at her. As if it's only pleasure in life was to look after the small slip of a girl.
'Missus Potter has awakened!' The creature happily announced,tears falling on an old rag it used to wipe its tears.
Rightfully startled,the child yelped in surprise and within seconds Hemlock was out of bed. Her facial expression openly expressing the fear and pure terror she felt. Her small body shaking and her heart thumped loudly in her chest. 'Please,' she croaked out. Using her hands to hide her face. Her throat quickly drying:making it difficult for her to speak. 'I don't know who you are,but please,don't hurt me.' She whispered,the words wobbly as they left her mouth. The small child took small,unnoticeable steps away from the creature as she found it suddenly difficult to breathe,much to the elf's confusion.
'Missus Potter!' The elf loudly proclaimed. Hemlocks eyes widening to the size of saucers as she watched the elf make a glass of some liquid simply appear out of thin air. 'Cluzy would never harm,Missus Potter!' Cluzy declared,levitating the glass of liquid towards her.
With hesitation,Hemlock carefully reached out towards the emerald mug that had beautifully detailed silver snakes wrapping around it.
Wrapping her small hands around the base,enjoying the comforting warmth it provided her chilled hands. 'It's hot chocolate,Missus Potter! The young master always enjoys a cup when he's also scared!' The elf happily announced. It's large ears twitching while it smiled brightly as she carefully blew the beverage before taking a small sip. A smile lighting her face,a sound similar to a cats purr escaping her throat.
'It's delicious.' Hemlock whispered in awe. Taking a small step towards the elf,her curiosity on the bridge of gushing out. 'I've never had chocolate before. They said freaks don't get nice things.' She whispered,taking another drink of her beverage while she looked down at the murky brown drink. A walrus of a man appearing in the mug. Causing the child to Yelp and throw the cup in response.
Her fear for throwing a cup short lived as she watched. Beautiful,yellow tendons wrapping around the room. The cup levitating in the air. She could smell cherry pie and she could've sworn she could taste it on the tip of her tongue. 'You're like me!' She shouted. A blinding smile on her face as she pushed some of her own colorful strings out.
Around the room beautiful blues,purples and yellows danced in harmony. 'This is wonderful!' Hemlock gushed,giggling loudly as she felt the warmth and protectiveness of her own strings wrap around her.
'Missus Potter is truly wonderful!' Cluzy happily announced. Blinking her eyes in awe as she watched. The small elf was unaware Wizards and witches could also see. And in her opinion,that was all the more reason they were amazing in everything they did. 'Missus Potter,I must get you dressed for the day.' The elf said. Watching as the small worn out child look at her. Big emerald eyes curious as she slowly nodded.
'Cluzy,' Hemlock embarrassing whispered her cheeks painted red. Looking down at the baby pink nightgown that honed her body. 'I- I don't have any clothes. This nightwear I'm wearing isn't even mine.' Hemlock stated. Afraid that the little creature would look at her with disgust as did so many others when rumors that her aunt created got around the town. Marking her as simply insane and a disgusting leech to that poor ordinary family down the road.
Cluzy blinked owlishly. Her head slightly tilted as she looked at the child. Shaking her head,Cluzy snapped her fingers. A closets door slammed opened. Startling the child as she looked back in awe. The closet consisted of trousers,dresses,skirts robes and so many more. 'Missus Potter! The Lord and Lady of this house has been waiting to meet you. Ever since you were a year old. They were told when your parents had bravely sacrificed themselves to save you that you would be coming to live with them.' The elf softly explained. Watching Hemlocks eyebrows knit together in confusion her mouth opening,ready to voice her confusion before the elf shook her head. 'All your questions will be answered,Missus Potter. After you get dressed and join the family for breakfast.' The elf promised. Watching the girl blink twice before slowly nodding her head.
Hemlock sat on the floor as she watched the elf busy herself. Watched as Cluzy pulled a beautiful azure dress out and a pair of silver flats. She felt as if she were dreaming. All of it. It felt too good to be actually true. Ergo,she greedily took whatever her subconscious allowed her. She enjoyed the soft fabric on her skin. Enjoyed the way her eyes popped and how for once in her life,even if it was a dream she looked like a girl. A beautiful girl. Her wavy red hair coming in soft waves and stopping just below her shoulders,a beautiful Lilly hair clip softly placed in her hair. And when she looked into the mirror she felt her breath halt. She looked like a princess,a princess you find in fairy-tails. So,with watery eyes the girl quickly embraced the shocked house elf. Mouthing her thanks and happiness. Because even if this was a dream this was the happiest she has ever been and it was all thanks to the little elf in her arms. Or so she thought at the moment anyways.