Chapter 4

"BlueWhite? Is that the name you guys want?"

"Yes!" Everyone exclaimed loudly. They had huge smiles on their faces. All except for one. Sam.

Why isn't Sam smiling like the rest of them? Does he not like the name? Or is it because of earlier? Agh! Of course it's from earlier! I was acting so stupid. Ok, just pretend it's alright and train them. I'm their teacher after all. "Sam? Is there something wrong? Do you not like the name?" Nicole put on a worried expression.

"Uh, the name's fine. I just- I need some alone time." Sam abruptly left the dance studio. Nicole could hear footstep after footstep at a fast rate after the door slammed. No! It's all my fault! Why am I like this?! Nicole covered her eyes with her hands as tears could be heard dripping onto the floor tiles.

"Nicole? Are you ok?" Ariana asked. Obviously not caring as she flicked her hair, rolled her eyes, and stared at her white acrylic nails. "Um, y-yes. I'm just really empathetic, haha." Nicole wiped away her tears aggressively, left with quite red eyes. "I'm worried about Sam." Nicole looked towards the ground.

Samantha kept quiet to herself. She knew Nicole's secret now. But she was all girls support girls so she didn't want to tell Ariana, even though she has a crush on her. Although, it could be a good conversation starter...

"I'm sorry everyone. It's been a rough day. OMG! I need to find Sam!" Nicole rushed out the door, leaving Ariana and Samantha in shock. "Hm. Let's get to know each other, Samantha, hehe." Ariana winked and batted her eyelashes at Samantha.