Chapter 9

*Credits to Emma and Irene for giving me some inspiration and contributing to this chapter.

Sam stood up and slowly walked to the edge of the bed, where Nicole crawled towards him, kneeling in front again. Sam then pulled down his pants to reveal a massive bulge. She got more turned on as she watched it grow and engulf the remaining area in his boxers. "Take them off," Nicole whined. "As you say, kitten." He slowly pulled his boxers down to expose the veiny, throbbing breadstick he hid. It was so hard already. Nicole blushed, and her heart pounded at the sight of it. She had never seen a real cucumber since she'd never done it before. She had only fantasised while watching hentai. But the ones in hentai weren't as long, hard or as veiny as his. Nicole felt her cat-themed undies getting wetter and wetter as she thought about what he was going to do to her with that massive, alive, cylindrical object. Just as she was about to put it in her mouth, he pulled his boxers back up.

"I want you to beg for it. Do as I say and I'll make you feel so good that you'll pass out. But first, call me daddy" He growled, feeling his true alpha awaken inside of him. "Yes, daddy," she whimpered, still arching her back. "Now lie down on your back, head on the pillow." Nicole did as he said. Sam got on the bed and went on top of her putting her legs in the middle of his legs. He took her shirt off and Nicole's voluptuous melons bounced up and down in her matching cat-themed bra, making Sam moan. Nicole giggled. She loved seeing her dom pleasured. She cupped her mangoes, lifting them up and strategically creating more cleavage. "I can't wait to take this off, daddy." Her hands made their way up to her straps and were about to slide them off when Sam tightly gripped her hands. "No touching," he licked his lips. " Your body's in my control for the rest of our time together." She moaned, pleasure clouding her mind. She was like an omega in heat, begging for her alpha. He let go of her hands and instead gently gripped her straps. He put his hand behind her back and unhooked her bra, one-handed. Nicole felt a release of pleasure as her avocados were freed and couldn't help but lift her bra off and throw it to the side, making her alpha mad.

"Did I say you could do that?" He said as he raised an eyebrow. "N-no, daddy~" Nicole portrayed a scared expression but inside she was excited for what punishment she was about to receive. "From now on, call me master or I'll spank you." Nicole whimpered. Sam leaned in closer to examine her juicy double-whipped poppies and began to lick one. His tongue made lewd sounds as Nicole tried to stop herself from making noises. "Let them out, kitten. It must be hard keeping them in when you're feeling so good." He resumed licking and sucking on it. Nicole's moans went from quiet and muffled to loud and clear. Their heavy breaths filled the room. "Now it's my turn," he chuckled. Sam put both his hands on Nicole's shoulders and flipped them around. Nicole was on top now. She saw Sam's bulge twitch in his boxers. It was begging to be touched.

"Master, it's my first time so I might not be that good at it."

"I'll guide you through it, baby girl."

Nicole gulped and licked her plump, juicy lips. Sam's garlic bread flicked up as she tugged his boxers down. She nervously got into position, putting her hands on his baguette and moved them up and down. Sam didn't seem phased by it at all. He even felt bored. Her movements became repetitive and he had enough. "Use your mouth. Now," he said sternly. Nicole was taken aback by how dominant he sounded just then. That was so hot. She squeezed her legs together, feeling a pleasurable sensation from her strawberry then engulfed her mouth with Sam's large stick. She sucked on it hard, moving up and down. "Spit." Thick saliva splat onto his can, dripping onto the sides. She moved it around and heard Sam breathing heavily. "Good girl." Nicole took it as a sign to keep going so she used her mouth again, going as fast as she could. A single moan escaped from Sam as she finished his foreplay.

"Now I want you to lie down again. Stay still." Nicole had an idea of what was going to happen and she was excited. I'm finally going to have secks for the first time with the hottest man in the world~ Nicole made sure to stick her butt out in front of Sam as she crawled back to the bed frame. Nicole cutely yelped as he slapped it. She laid on her back again as Sam went on top. He slowly unzipped her jeans then took them off. Sam looked proud of himself as he saw Nicole's soaked omega kitty panties.

"I'm doing good, aren't I?"

"Yes daddy~ Please impale me with your gigantic sword... Now~"

"Don't get impatient now." I need you to be ready to take it in. Let me loosen you up a bit more."

Sam kissed Nicole's juicy lips. He sucked them passionately. His hands gradually moved from the side of her cheek to her coconuts, teasing the tip, then made their way to her kitty undies. His index and middle finger lay on top of the fabric as he rubbed it up and down, causing her legs to jerk to the side, feeling pinches of pleasure with each time he rubbed. The fabric was the only thing preventing them from uniting their bodies with each other. He stopped, just to insert his fingers inside the cloth. Nicole moaned at the touch of someone touching her sensitive vajayjay. Her natural lubricant instantly coated Sam's fingers as he stroked her clitorial tutorial. Nicole's body started to spasm. He kept going, using his tongue as well, hoping for her to reach her climax. And she almost did. She breathed heavily, legs still twitching.

"Now it's time for the main event." Sam flexed his arms and smirked menacingly.