Chapter 2

Nicole stopped moving and slowly rose back to her feet. "Chunseo! What's wrong with you? He didn't do anything. I was blushing too much and that's why-" No! I wasn't supposed to say that! Now he'll know I like him!

Chunseo backed away from Nicole and started apologising. "I'm so sorry Nicole. I couldn't keep your secret about your uglyness." Chunseo runs out of the room.

Sam hesitates, but he's a nice guy. His hands creep up and over Nicole's shoulder, finally reaching her hands. What was this sensation? Her heart started beating rapidly. How am I supposed to keep this secret? He probably already knows I like him..."I- Um-" Nicole pushed his hands away from her and slowly turned around to face the group. With an embarrassed look on her face, she said "I'm your teacher. Not your g-girlfriend."  Ok, back to names.

In Nicole's head

Why did I say that? Why did I say that? Why did I say that?! I like him so much. His blue eyes make me want to stare at them every time we train. I was being too harsh on him. No this isn't right! I'm his teacher and I shouldn't be talking like this in my head. Agh! But he keeps staring at me like I'm the only one. No this isn't right Nicole! He doesn't like you, he likes Kang Daniel. Get back to work.

In Sam's head

Ew, she's so weird. I'm disgusted. She's probably thinking I like her after I put my hand on her shoulder. Like oh my god, I was just being nice. I mean, she is pretty and- No Sam, no. She's your teacher. You can't fall in love with her. And plus, she's a girl, I hate women. No one can change that...