Chapter 7

After that, I'm pretty sure I have a crush on her. But what about Kang Daniel? My heart still beats for him. What is wrong with me? I don't know yet but I know who's in front of me is the current love of my life. I'm going to start showing my true personality around her and see how she reacts.

"Alright guys, let's start training. Get into your partners. Ariana and Samantha, are you partners?"
"Yes," Ariana exclaimed. "That leaves Sam and... oh. There's no one left. I guess you'll have to work with me." Nicole smiled, looking up at Sam. Her eyes bulged like bugs' eyes.

Sam whispered to her, "Sure baby girl," and slapped her butt without anyone noticing. Nicole moaned quietly then growled at him softly. "Sam, w-why did you do that?"

"This is how I really am, Nicole, and if you don't like it, then that's fine though it seems like you enjoyed it." He smirked at her, waiting for another reaction. Ariana and Samantha were chatting in front of the mirror, not having a clue of what was happening.

"Sam, t-this isn't the time-"

"Oh, so when's the time? Tonight?"

"Sam!" Nicole stomped away, flustered and confused.

What happened to him? It's like he's changed his personality after we left the studio. He's become such a bad boy~ I'm so turned on by his slap on my juicy bum, purr... OMG Nicole! You have three trainees here. Get them to the perfect skill level of a Kpop idol before the boss fires you! Talk to Sam later. You know what? I'm calling Chunseo to lead the dance. Today's been a really confusing day. I can't deal with the stress of handling the training right now. I'll still help out Sam...

"I'm going to call in Chunseo, guys! I'm really tired right now but I can still partner with Sam to help him out since he doesn't have a partner."

Chunseo arrived 15 minutes later with a huge smile on her face. "Hi! I'm Chunseo and I'm Kaachi's maknae! I am always happy and positive." Um... Didn't she introduce herself before? Anyways.

"Hi, Chunseo! I'm glad you're here. Can you stand at the front and instruct the dance while I partner with Sam, please? "Of course, Nicole!" Chunseo jogged to the front and took deep breaths. She started teaching them. Nicole and Sam were next to each other on the left and Ariana and Samantha were on the right.

"Alright, guys! Pick someone to be number one number two. Nicole and Samantha decided to be number two. "Guess I'm number one," Sam growled in his seductive and intimidating voice. Nicole gulped. Her impression of him changed from hot to dominant and infertile. She preferred to be the submissive and breedable one in the relationship. "I'm actually going to change the dance to a custom dance for 'Fever' by Enhypen so nothing too intense just yet," she winked. Chunseo directed the trainees and Nicole until a partner move came up. "Number one's put your hands on your number two's waist while facing them. Then spin them around."

Sam did just that but moved one of his hands downwards, clenching her juicy peach. Nicole slightly winced and made a lewd face but endured it for the sake of the class. Sam liked the sight of seeing his submissive look this way so he kept going, clenching and unclenching her juicy peach to the beat of her heart. "S-Sam... Please... not... now..." In truth, she did enjoy this moment and wanted to show her real feelings towards him but it would be embarrassing in front of her trainees. "Let's take this somewhere private," he whispered into her ears. Nicole said in a breathy voice, "Ok, daddy~"