𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵

Karina's POV

Cheerleading has been a part of my life since I was 10 years old and in 5th grade. In fact I remember my very first practice. I had no idea what I was doing and i was embarrassed. The reason I joined was because it was just another sport to try and something to do. I had no gymnastic experience at all and couldn't even do a simple forward roll. I continued to cheer through out middle school, getting better each year, and eventually became a captain now.
Tomorrow is our cheerdance and I am so excited because my one and only crush was there Heesung
(no hate please) one of the player of basketball he is in our team which is
"The Slam Supersonic Wagers"

So I'm crushing on this guy he is really cute and sweet we both love science, that's the main time we spend together when we have activities.
But he has the "female friend" she is hyper, fit, cute and has been friends with him, so whenever me and heesung are having a moment, she jumps in and spoils it and clings on to him constantly I'm being pushed away but I've noticed that it is mainly when we are getting close or doing activity class.

Okay and everyone is shipping us here in school, a bunch of people are saying that he likes me long time ago and it looks cute when we're together but i don't think that will happen. But me and heesung are actually good friends.

Its already 12:54 pm and everyone was ready we all dressed up because it will start in 1:15 pm. Minutes later we went to the gym and saw a lot of people cheering and minding their own business. There she is winter and ningning sitting together i don't know sounds like they're doing something. Our dance is about so start and since all of us are ready and we start dancing, singing and cheering, a lot people shouting and clap their hands and saying:

"GO TEAM WAGERS TEAM TEAM WAGERS!"

"YESSS KARINAA GO GIRLLL!"

"GO TEAMMM BLUEEE!"

Sungchan's POV

Everyone is shouting and cheering.
I saw my classmate winter with her bestfriend ningning she was just quietly looking around and we didn't expect our eyes meet she immediately turned in the other direction. I feel nervous so i didn't mind it. Seconds after the game starts.

Winter's POV

The noise of the people here seems like im going to be deaf and here's ningning busy shouting, the cheer dance has started and I saw karina the leader she is really beautiful, very talented, sexy, tall everything is wonderful she looks like an angel.
And suddenly i notice sungchan and unexpectedly our eyes met i immediately turn around my head into other direction so he wont notice.

I was like o sh*t! O_O

The game was over and the team wagers won, then winter went home after because she didn't want to be too noisy and crowded places because of her anxiety. As she was walking she bumped into Karina who was holding watermelon shake then the watermelon shake filled winter's clothes.

"Oh my god winter! neomuneomu joesonghabnida so sorry" karina help her to stand

"Oh its okay im o-okay i gotta go" winter said but karina hold her

"follow me i have some extra clothes in my locker lets go"

Winter had no choice but to follow Karina to the locker and got some clothes for her and they went to the comfort room to get dressed.

"unnie this is so freaking sexy i cant wear this I would rather go home wet than wear this short dress" winter exclaimed

"No dont say that its very nice i swear u look pretty so much babe!! and dont go home because we had a party celebration at my house 6:00 pm and u should come with me okay?"

"What? are u crazy my mom and grandma wouldn't let me attend party they will be mad at me T_T and btw congrats your team won maybe because they have a cheer leader like you" winter said while undressing her self and she notice karina is looking at her body and she realize she almost got naked in front of her.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing are u even listening to me karina?"

"nice tits minjeong"

"what the fck karina how dare you!"

"You want me to help you?"

"Help me what?!"

"To fix the dress cuz its hard to wear it just let me just relax"

Karina slowly went to her and help winter to put the dress on and she realized shes touching minjeong's legs. Winter feel something strange between her and karina but she didn't mind it. After that they're done.

"Wow gorg just come with me and my team will be there and giselle will be there too! I miss her so much" karina said while got in the car with winter.