It's Her

For the long time Karina saw Winter was like poetry. Like the Emily Dickinson description of poetry, feeling like the top of your head has been lifted right off. Karina had blushed butterflies dancing in her stomach, her heart beating faster. What she wanted to say felt so unutterable. She just standing there peeking and felt her body frozed.
She just hide luckily the secretary didn't notice her. She can't believe after 5 years without communicating, she just meet her again. So unexpected.

At first, one of the best memories is when I saw my love for the very first time. My heart beat faster and faster im sweating. She was the most beautiful secretary I had ever seen at that point of my life. I knew right at that moment that I had to do something or anything to let her notice me. I wanted to talk to her but I was too shy to talk to her.

Love is something that every person needs and almost every person falls in love to someone or something.

Almost every person experiences the first love and remembers it for rest of his or her life. I can define the first love as when one person has extreme feelings for another person for the first time. First love is not something that we can forget. First love is one of the best experiences I ever had.

"Hey why your standing here?" The manager ask me. Seulgi

"Oh you startled me!" she said

"What's going on why your face is so shock? Like your seeing a ghost"

I just stare at her

"Come here with me i'll introduce you to our new secretary" the manager grabbed my arm.

"Im not readyyy ms. seulgi" i said

"What? Are you crazy? Your acting weird lately i just saw you peeking there for like 4 minutes" she said

"Uhm you don't understand i need to go back and c-continue my task"
she walk fast then she came to her desk.

I sigh a deep breath my heart won't stop beating so so fast. It's hard to breath. "Fuck" i cursed and drink water. My mind starts overthinking.

What if she hated me

What if she treat me but not the way she treat me before

What if she had a boyfriend already

What if she don't like me

What if she doesn't remember me?

What if she just gonna ignore me?

"Ahhh! Shit" i shouted since im alone
Then suddenly the door open and eun woo stare at me.

"Ya are you okay?" He said

"Here some lunch eat it, you look exhausted and stress" he give me the food and talk about the secretary.

"What's her n-name?" I asked nervously just to make sure if that's really her.

"Uh K-Kim Minjeong, her beauty is so unreal. Our hands shake and her palms is soft as hell and the way the secretary smile help me brighten my day" he said and he smile looking at the ceiling.

"Shut up asshole, she's mine" i said
Luckily he didn't hear the last words

"Okay i guess i have to go, your acting weird Ms. Ji-min" he said

After six hours of working I'm done with my report I didn't leave the office because whaf if she saw me. finally office hours are done I can go home now. But my workmates told me that we're eating dinner together. So i agree. We hop in soojin's car. But there's a van who followed us behind.

"why is there a van following us? i thought we were just only four of us"
Karina ask

"Oh that is our other workmates. Ms. Seulgi, Ms. Irene was there" said soojin while driving and i said okay.

"I think our boss was there too?" said Gaeul while holding her phone

"I don't know he's always busy, his schedule is always busy" eun woo

After a couple of minutes they arrive at the restaurant and chose a big table so that everyone can enjoy and sit.

Winter's POV

While were at the van i feel like im nervous and my heart beat faster and faster everytime when i see that car in front of us. I dont know what's happening. "Ay shit" i forgot to take my meds. I drink one tablet since i have my medicine in my bag. Ms. Seulgi ask me if im okay.

"Yes maam i-im okay i just forgot to take my meds" i smiled

"Are you sick?" She touch my forehead

"No ms. seulgi im alright im used to it" i sad then drink the medicine.

A minutes later we arrive. They just invited me tos have dinner with them. So since office hours is done i agree and i want to know my officemate more so they can be my new friends.
We got out of the van and I saw a familiar woman but I didn't see much of her face because she was wearing a cap and it was also dark here in the parking lot. But i think i know her.