New Life

FIVE

YEARS

LATER

"You'll never know unless you try," said jinsoul. Karina's workmate since she graduate.

The sentence played over and over again in Karina's mind. This incredibly intense pressure to take action and to take it now as if her very life depended on it. It was more than a pull. It was as though her very soul demanded it.

Was she ever going to get this thought out of her mind? How had her life gone so suddenly into another dimension?

She didn't know what was real anymore if she's still inlove with winter or she'll just move on. Her life felt like a movie.

Karina sat in The Hit watching the rain hit the pavement outside. This was her happy place. Her safe space. Something about the smell of the coffee mixed with the old reconditioned wood grounded her like no other spot.

She'd been single for almost a year now, finding her own way in the world she wanted to create for herself. And so this magic little space enveloped her in its embrace.

'So what are you going to do?' Jinsoul asked with a smile as she sat down next to Karina.

Jinsoul knew Karina so well she didn't need to ask too much to know that she was thrown. Karina couldn't contain herself anymore.

7:09 pm

Winter, Winter, Winter...

That's all she could think of all the time!! She woke up and Winter was the first person to cross her mind, she had a coffee and thought of Winter, she tried to work thinking of Winter and went to bed thinking of Winter of how is she, where is she now? But she still hanging out with the 2 girls which is giselle and ning. They have their own stable job.

Winter played like a record spinning on Karina's head that she couldn't turn off.

Jinsoul grinned with her all knowing smile 'Thinking about Winter again?'

"Maybe...." Karina smirked back nursing her black coffee. She found it almost impossible to lie to her in any way.

"Oh common karina that was 5 years ago you can find someone who is better you know? I dont want you to struggle okay?" Said jinsoul

Karina had made the mistake of playing the bet for Finn in front of everyone in that highschool days. She didn't know that Winter is slowly falling for her but Karina just ignore her everytime she say hi to her. Karina did not fall out of love of winter she just cry everynight and want to spend her whole life to that girl, but because due to their miscommunication Winter's family decide to go back to the LA and continue her studies in their and fulfill her dreams and didn't return at all. For the reason of she was sick but only her family knew.

Throwback...

March 11, 2018

"So what now? You want me to announce to everyone that you are bi? That you are inlove with that loser?" Nayeon said

"N-no please i will do the bet" said karina while crying

"Please stop this shit it doesn't make sense at all nayeon! Me, Karina, Giselle? We don't want to hurt winter so stop this!" Said ning ning while holding karina's hands.

"Oh common if you don't do to have a force relationship with finn? Well, im gonna announce it to everyone here that the famous and most fabulous student here are inlove with that sick and weak winte- "

"Dont you dare to say that nayeon! She's not weak! Okay fine i'll do it starting tomorrow as u wish!" Said karina while holding her tears.

And from that they walk to the hallway together, eat together in lunch break but Finn is a good guy, she let Karina sometimes not to hangout with him so she can spend time with winter in school but in private places and try to explain what is going on with her and finn.

But she's too late....

She's not here anymore....

She left me...

Without my explanation...

Fuck! It hurts!

"I'm going to tell her how I feel. I have to" Karina said with her face in her hands in some sort of feeble attempt to keep her emotions from exploding out all over the coffee shop table for everyone to see.

Jinsoul laughed. "If it feels right then I'm happy for you."

Did it feel right? Was it the right thing to do? You'll never know unless you try..... Karina's internal monologue was relentless. She had always been a hopeless romantic but this felt next level even for her.

"You have to find her soon as possible" said jinsoul while reading books.

Is it okay everyone?