𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

Ning ning was playing piano in their classroom since no one was there. Karina called her and ask about winter.

On the Phone 📱

Hey, do you have any idea where's winter i didn't saw her around here in school for almost 1 week i was confused.

Oh i forgot to tell you she's in los angeles right now and the teacher excuse her or i dont know

What?! Why you didn't tell me i was kinda worried i thought she's sick thats why shes absent, btw can we talk personally our adviser was here and meet me at the convinience store after our class okay bye bye.

After their class they buy some foods and eat together.

"So do you know why they went there?"

"Hm no she didn't tell me maybe an important or about their family"

"Wow so she had a family that lives in the states?"

"Yes"

While they're eating, karina's phone notif about kai's new post with winter holding a ice cream but he didn't showed her face because he took a pic of her walking.
Kai and Karina are good friends but now they're not, but they still following each other on instagram. So she check his post and saw a girl and it looks familiar especially the hair and the body.

"Oh kai is in los angeles too he's freaking handsome and hot now"

"yeah i think he has a girlfriend already"

"look at his post" karina pass her phone to ningning and said

"Oh this looks like winter?"

"I dont think so but yeah they have similarities specially the hair"

"wait she's in los angeles right now i think that's winter 80% sure, bruh i know her that's really her"

"So this means wait,,, do you mean they're d-dating??" Karina ask ningning

"But im not really sure but if that's min jeong well they're probably girlfriend boyrfriend, and look at his caption,
(long time no see ♡︎) with a heart emoji oh no we should tell nayeon about this" ning ning said

"What?! Are you crazy? no no no we should ask min jeong first about this"
karina said

"Hmm someone is j-jealous right karina?"

"What are you saying, well i should dm kai right now, but i cant we should wait for winter till she come back home"

Kai's POV

"Imma post this you look funny here, holding an ice cream hahahaha"

"no kai, please dont"

"hmm too late i already post it, you shouldn't have to stop me its okay to post in the social media okay?"

"What if your friends think that im your freaking girlfriend huh?"

"Well its good"

"what the! are you out of your mind kai? You should put in that caption like long time no see couz with a crazy emoji not heart" winter rolled her eyes and went back to the kitchen to get some foods. Kai was just laughing.

Kai's post was spreading in their university because the last time he updated was 8 months ago and now he posted with a girl (winter) and he is famous he's an influencer and that pic spread until nayeon saw the pic.

"Is this winter?" momo ask nayeon

"i dont know" she answer coldly

"i think this is her look at her hair and her ring its the same i know this is her" momo said

"Then if that's her i dont fucking care"

"oh oh why you look so pissed? Because of this pic? u are his ex right and he is your ex, ex is ex nayeon? Remember you left him because you found a new guy here in korea remeber? dont throw a hate on her, if that's really minjeong you dont have rights to be mad at her its none of your business anymore" jennie said and raised her eyebrow

"how dare you to say that to me jennie!"
nayeon said and jennie walk out

"im sorry i have to go" lisa said

After that jennie dm kai and she asked straight to the point and it takes 4 days before kai reply. But he didnt tell jennie about that girl on his post.

"hey dumpling you should stop overthinking, lets sleep"

"no winter had anxiety and im protecting her, i dont want her to be in trouble because of nayeon"

2 weeks later kai posted on his instagram story with winter they both in the ship drinking wine, every fans of him was happy, shock and mad. Especially in the joongdong hs they already knew.

"I can't believe this!" nayeon scream

"Hey maybe winter didn't know that you and kai are exes, and kai didn't even know that you and winter are friends" seulgi said

"y-yes she had a point n-nayeon" irene

"no! No no i cant i still want kai till now he's mine!!" nayeon are now mad on winter because of what she did.

"She should be ready to witness nayeon's demon side hahaha" momo said

"hey you shouldn't have said that" irene

Karina, ningning, jennie, lisa, giselle saw the pic and they can't believe but they didnt throw a hate onto winter, but karina turn her heart into pieces she doesn't know why maybe she was scared or she fall in love already with her? So she decided to avoid winter starting on that day she turn into cold girl into everyone.