𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸

Wow so this is the family's house of karina its so big and so beautiful and we went inside their house its like a museum, full of very creative and nice paintings and the walls and ceilings were covered with mirrors, a high-tech bordello a Givenchy Royal Hanover German silver eight-light chandeliers and its so cold full of air conditioning their home is so wonderful and their are some statue.
It had turrets, gables, dormers, balconies, a screened-in front porch, a free-standing garage, a gazebo, a pool, formal gardents, its like American dream house, but i notice where are the people why is it so quite?

"So they're not here and they're upstairs its quite because its sound proof kaja" karina told me

What?! is she reading my mind how does she know my questions?

When we enter the room its kinda dark filled with lights it looks like a bar what? there's a bar in karina's house?

There's lot of people there but mostly our classmates and the team wagers. Some of the people there are staring on us i dont know why and theres a guy who go near on us and hug karina.

"Hi bae u took so long where have u been?
(hug her) we've been waiting for you come here" a pretty hot handsome boy said

"Who is he?" i whisper on karina while following that guy

"Oh he's heesung my friend lets go"

I saw giselle and ning ning busy talking to the basketball players karina's team.

"hey everyone she's here" heesung said in front of the table

"heyyyy where have u been girl? Come here!" giselle said and she notice me behind

"omg winterrr is that you? yaahh!! I miss u girl omg come here sit beside me" she grabbed me and lemme sit.

"U look so sexy tonight aren't u?" Ning ning whisper to my ear

"What no its not like that" i said

"its been a long time since our last met thank God you're here!"

"yeah when was that?" i said

"last last month, so long" she said

I hate parties, i hate this, im not comfortable right now my clothes are kinda fit and short and a lot of boys are sitting here with us i want to go home im worried.

"Everyone lets take a drink for the Team Wagers!" karina said

"For team wagers!" everyone said and take a drink

Oh God its alcoholic drink

"Hey winter why won't you drink with us?"
Sungchan said. Oh my god its him yeah hes in front of me right now in this freaking table, he look so hot and wasted right now i think he's already drunk.

"Oh me? Im sorry i dont drink" i said as an excuse but its true i hate alcohols.

"Come on winter just drink once, stop being kj, its just us" nikki said

Everyone is busy talking, minding their own business and dancing. I can't believe they do this. I was nervous when sungchan give give me a bottle of tequila.

"Drink it unnie" ning ning said

"Please Always Remember to Drink Responsibly" this advice suddenly pop up on my mind when my sister told me.

What it feels like being drunk?
I ask karina who was sitting near me

"Your whole body feels warm and cozy and you feel like you are one giant vibrating" she said while looking into my eyes