𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽

Los Angeles is one of the most exciting cities in the United States. Finally, the great day arrived because we book a flight last week and now were going to Los Angeles in the city of california (LA). ♡︎

It was an early january morning and I was packing for a trip that we were leaving for in five hours. I was very excited because I was going to California for the first time with my mother and grandma. The reason I was going to California is to visit and celebrate my grandpa's birthday(the husband of my granda) I got up earlier than usual, had a bath and started checking my things if everything is okay.

My mother advised me to stop overthinking and worrying about my grades because lately i can't even sleep peacefully and it gives too much stress, I call my grandma to take breakfast first.

Once we got on the plane, I calmed down. This was something I never thought I would get to do im just chillin' and reading books till i sleep. When we first landed at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), I couldn't wait to get off the plane and see my family in California. LA is full of palm trees and city lights the night was so perfect.

My aunt helene came and picked up us at the airport and I was so happy to see her, after that tiring trip we relaxed most of the day on the hotel and went to the beach that night. The next day was my grandpa's birthday, so they plan which restaurant we eat and celebrate. On the third day we hung out with my cousin on the beach and went to California Pizza Kitchen. The hotel we stayed at had a private beach, so we were treated very well there and since they know our family.

"How are you we heard that your sick and dealing with depression?" kai ask her his cousin

"Hm yes im fine but sometimes i overthink too much i just dont know what to do" she explain

"Im so sorry about what happen to you, grandpa said that you can stay here whenever you want and study here in LA im here to protect you" kai said

"No dont say sorry im okay"

"You've grown up so much your pretty not gonna lie hahahaha"

"What hahahaha nah please kai stop teasing me i really hate you since we're 10 uh and u know that!"

"hahahaha nah im telling you the truth"

"but i can't believe your so freaking tall now kai what the heck did u do T_T"

"Hahahahahaha its a boys secret"

"Boy secret? lol, btw its so nice here the beach is so amazing can we explore the beach?"

"Of course kaja but its just us two?"

"We can call kendra (kendra is kai's little sister)" kai said and went to their hotel rooms and call her sister.

"annyeonggg is your my brother's girlfriend?" Kendra said

The two shocked and explain that they are related/family. Before kai's family went to los angeles kendra was still in the tummy of her mother so she didn't know winter.

"What? hahahahahaha its your winter unnie she's our cousin kendra, she's the daughter of our aunt carrie" kai explain to her young sister

"Ohh im sorry i just thought hehe" kendra said and continue walking

"Hey kendra is your brother had a girlfriend already?" winter ask her young cousin

"Yes unnie" kendra said

"oww is that true kai?"

Kai just look at her and say

"yeah but that was 2019 we broke up because her mom find out about us and they back so seoul without telling me, but i already move on" he said

"ohhh jinjaaa? what's her name?"

"N-nayeon"

Winter can't believe of what she heard so she clarify it first if that was nayeon unnie that she know.

"N-nayeonnn?! Like Im Na-yeon??"

"y-yeah its her, why did you know did my mom told you about us? Shit!"

"aniiiyooo! Shit why the world is so small? I mean i know her she's my friend kaiii!"

"Whattt?! Where is she?"

"In seoul!"

"Why did you know her?"

"Because she's a bestfriend of karina and karina and me are friends so yeah i know her dudeee!"

"how is she? Is she okay? she has boyfriend?"

"weee we why your so curious its none of your business"

So they talk about nayeon and staying up all night then they had a night swimming in the pool and watching the view while drinking a wine.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Kai ask her

"No i woudn't do dating"

Winter didn't notice that kai was drunk already and he taught of winter that she is nayeon. He almost kiss her but winter slap her shoulder and said.

"Kaiiii your drunk im not nayeon! im your cousin shit! what on earth did you just do! lets go and get some rest now"

Kai didnt know what he did he just miss her ex nayeon and he fell alseep.