Chapter 5: ''Someone is watching us''

'Oh My God, Oh My God She is going to kiss me Oh My God' I thought I shut my eyes tight i waited, for her to kiss me i opened my eyes she quickly took a book from the book shelf which was near us and backed away. I felt sad and angry that she didn't kiss me I also backed away and said, ''I need to go'' in an emotionless tone I heard her calling my name I didn't stop I quickly rushed out of her office I spotted my car and hoped inside my car and drove back to my house. ''What am I doing, I can't be doing this'' I muttered to myself. I took a deep breath and walked inside the house. 'Someone is watching' I quickly opened my mind link with Bella, Rachel and Mike 'i feel like somebody is watching me', said through the mind like 'even we feel like somebody is watching us', said Rachel. 'Quick everyone lock all the doors and windows and switch of the entire house's connection, maybe there is a camera somewhere', said Bella 'no no there is no camera maybe there is a chance that there is someone with powers that is watching us because I can't sense any direct connect in any of our houses', said Mike 'maybe' we agreed 'act normal so they don't suspect us' I, said 'if someone is still watching us after few minutes we have to do plan B then' said Mike 'oh come on I don't want to shed blood on my second day in earth' said Rachel 'Neither do us but we have to if someone knows our identity' I said we all left our mind link and started to act 'normal'

TIME SKIP

it is currently dinner and we still feel that someone is looking at us but not it is not that strong now; before we felt multiple people watching us but now we think only one person is looking at us. Bella said that it is good if we don't keep contact for a few days so the person who is ''spying'' on us might not know we are siblings. ''oh god i am so hungry'' i whispered to myself i went to the kitchen and thought of what i should do. ''hmmm what shall i cook?'' i opened my refrigerator and saw what ingredients were there. 'oh how about salmon'

(GARLIC BUTTER- ROASTED SALMON WITH ASPARAGUS AND POTATOES)

''finally done'' i took my food and i went and sat on the dinning table reading the files that were telling more about what i will be doing in the office and more about the company which the files were sent to my house from the office.