Special

Evelyn POV:

Jennifer gulped and nodded.

She flipped us over and made one hard thrust in me, making me moan loudly, my back arching in her.

Jennifer thrusted her hips fastly, making me shake at her pace. My eyes rolled back in my head as she pounded rentlessly in my pussy, destroying it slowly.

"Oh fuck baby that's it right there" I yelled in pleasure

"This is what you wanted? Hmm? Me fucking you so damn bad and so damn deep?"

I was so lost in the pleasure that I couldn't answer her.

"Answer me, you slut." She growled.

"Yes! Fuck Oh, Oh My God!" I moaned with my eyes clamped shut. I felt an orgasm overriding me as I clenched around Jennifer continuously.

"God, fuck, baby. If you keep up that death grip of yours, I won't pull out on time." she gritted.

"Then don't p-pull out." I moaned.

"Baby, you're not on birth control." she slowed down, her hips rolling against one slowly, making me feel her deep in me as she hit my G-Spot deeply.

"So? I want baby number 6."

Jennifer moaned before smirking and I felt her twitch in me. I lifted my hips to match her she started thrusting fastly. pace but

My body shook as my eyes rolled back in my head. I let out an inaudible moan, followed by a loud moan when we both cum at the same time.

Jennifer let out a moan, ragged breaths, as she released her semen in me, slowing down her hips. We both rode out our orgasms and I brought a hand down to rub my clit.

"fuck." I moaned.

Jennifer pulled out and I felt her cum ooze from my pussy. She let out a groan as she slapped her cock against my clit continuously.

"I'm pregnant already."

"Not so quick." She laughed and pulled me up.

She made me sit on her lap, her cock sandwiched between my buttcheeks.

"anal hurts ky butt feels so numb."

"I know." She rubbed her tip over my entrance.

"But I'm stretched, i want more."

Jennifer raised her brow at me and she lifted me, making me sit down on her cock. I moaned as I lowered myself on her, resting my palms on her chest.

"I really need to see you fuck yourself."

"When you put it that way, I sound like a whore."

"You're my whore."

This is it for you horny people