chapter 30: "It's Too Much" ⚠️

Author POV:

Jennifer started speeding up eager to reach their house so she can finally court Evelyn she was waiting for this day since the first time she saw Evelyn  light chocolate eyes.

After a while they reached their house, As soon as they opened the door

Jennifer  tapped evelyn's thigh silently telling her to jump and she did wrapping her legs around jennifer and pressing her lips to the tall woman's own, taking a fist hold of Jennifer's hair and yank it back smirking slightly then attached her lips to the woman's neck, licking from the tattoo to her earlobe "oh god i need your dick inside me" Evelyn  whisperee causing the taller woman to groan "patience principessa."

"Mamas if you keep doing me dirty i will make sure you cant wake for a whole fucking week" Jennifer breathe out before heading up to the room, twisting the door nob and walking to the bed as  she threw Evelyn  on the bed causing her to bounce then took off her jacket then pull the tie and open the buttons of the shirt, now climbing on the bed and hovering over evelyn who had her lip between her teeth.

Slowly Evelyn trailed her fingers down Jennifers chest then pull her down by her waist "why are you so hot" Evelyn said climbing up to Jennifer  who was trying to recover on what Evelyn just said as her heavy breath leave her lips causing Evelyn  to smirk down at her then shift her pantie and line up Jennifer's tip at her entrance, slowly she ease it into her and sat down fully causing a moan from her and a groan from the hot  woman who is the queen of he'll

Placing her hands on Jennifers chest she slowly ease off and then back on the woman's cock, she kept a slow pace then slowly it was sped up by jennifer who had grip her hands and carry them around to her back and pull her down before easing up and the pounding into her fastly.

"F-fuck!" Evelyn moan out when Jennifer's pace became shorter but faster slamming into her continuously causing the woman legs to shake and her to try and free her hands which she couldn't since Jennifer was very much stronger "J-...jennifer! Oh fuck!" She whimper when she felt her orgasm near and clench around jennifer's shaft causing the woman to groan.

"fuck I'm g-gonna cum" she moan out before releasing around Jennifer's  shaft the taller women shot her gum inside the petit girl before flicking them back over and pushing Evelyn's knee to her chest then line up at her entrance slamming into her earning a loud cry from the woman.

"Hands above your head and don't remove them until I say so" Jennifer demand to which Evelyn obeyed and place her hands above her head, daniella took no time to pounding into the woman below her hard and fast. Evelyn's hands itched to touch Jennifer but she knew she shouldn't.

Jennifer pull at evelyn's nipples causing the girls hands to move and a loud moan left her lips, Jennifer  harshly slapped evelyn's clit alerting the woman earning a cry from her and her legs to shake. Evelyn quickly place her hands back above her head and try to let them stay there.

Jennifer then twisted her nipples and with one last thrust Evelyn  came undone on Jennifer's  cock but she didn't stop, with each thrust cum ran down Evelyn's legs and the pleasure soon became too much for Evelyn  causing her to try and pull away "Jennifer I-its t-too m-much" she cried "wait a little long baby i am close" said the latter coming deep inside her
______________________________________

A/N: I must love you guys for giving an entire long chapter of smut. Anyway I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment