Chapter 24: "Be My Girlfriend" ⚠️

Jennifer POV:

"please stop crying this is my first time also if you cry I will also cry you don't want to see me cry right? So please" she said I wiped my tears and did the thing which felt right to me I pulled her towards my body and kissed her with love, she didn't kiss back at first but later she slowly started kissing me back with a slow pace I lifted her legs up so she could wrap her legs around me I walked to the kitchen counter and placed her there "Be my girlfriend" I said
She nodded her head with a smile

"I need words amor" I said kissing her neck

My tongue licked over her flesh and I start sucking on her neck making her moan quietly. She began rolling her hips against my groin, I start peppering her jaw with kisses. I gently grip her chin leading her lips to mine, my tongue licks over her bottom lip and sneaks in and meets hers in a slow passionate dance.

I slide my hands up and cup her clothed boobs and squeeze them. I stop for a moment and quickly take her top and bra off and I take her nipple in my mouth and start sucking on it. I let her nipple go and suck on the other nipple while my hands move down and start removing her short skirt she had been teasing me with

Once her skirt was of my fingers slip into her underwear. I moan loudly as I feel how wet she is already. "Fuck you're dripping baby" I say and put two digits into her pussy making her gasp in surprise.

I kept going harder and faster "OH GOD fuck I am going to cum" after she cums quickly I feel her hand tug my pants down along with my boxers. "Someone's eager." I say teasingly she takes my dick and starts

rubbing up and down the shaft coated in pre cum. "F-fuck" I whimper out as she moves faster but she stops making me frown.

She flips us over and lowers her pussy onto my hard dick. We both moan and I start moving in and out of her tight pussy her moans getting louder the deeper I go. I smirk and grip her waist to fuck harder into her while she rocks her hips back and forth. "Keep going J-jennifer" She manages to say.

I feel her walls tighten and suffocate my dick and we both tremble. My balls start getting tight and she throws her head back as we both cum. I keep pounding in and out of her till our high wears off.

I take a breather before flipping the positions so I'm hovering over her. "Im addicted to you" I husk out while I take my pulsating dick and position my self between her legs and start to rub my dick on her sensitive clit then between her soaked folds lubricating it before shoving it all in.

"Baby." She moans bucking her hips as she tries getting more friction. I starting pounding into her pussy again and I hear her breathing getting heavier as I relentlessly keep pumping in and out.

I slow down for a second to lift her legs up bending them to her chest as I go deeper into her. I watch as my dick slide in and out of her beautifully saturated pussy. "Ahh Jennifer FUCK...baby I'm close." She screams out while her eyes roll back and I feel my self about to burst.

"Fuck Evelyn me too." I moan into her shoulder as my cum fills her pussy.