What this is about

So, this is only my thoughts on theories that are from books or Harry Potter movies/Books, I wanted to see if it's true or not.

Didn't you ever wonder why Harry wasn't able to pick up or understand others emotions that easily? Well I tell you what I think why he isn't able to understand others emotions that easily.

Let's started of being the fact that Harry was able to pick up or understand that easily was because he was raised by muggles that hated for something he couldn't control, when he was younger and because he was left with them because his parents were killed in front of him when he was a baby. The Dursley's only taught him Pain and suffering. They made him feel like he was unwanted, unlovable, a freak, he deserves to be punished because he was able to do magic.

The Dursley's made him feel that his parents didn't live him enough it even take care of him and love him. That was  the only reason the Dursley's told him about his parents. Harry wasn't obvious to others emotions, he just doesn't understand them or get why they are feeling like that and because he was raised with care and love towards him.

My second theory, is that Voldemort is calling his death eaters is because he wants to know the drama that's going on😂 and he isn't able to because everyone is afraid of him and he's lonely to wanting to know what's going on. I have thought this in my head.

Ok bye!