My second theory!

Hey guys! So today I have decided to do an a other theory that I have thought of. But I just thought of this just now! Meanwhile I'm in class(7th period to be expected). So let's get started!

Didn't you ever wonder if Harry was able to hide the bruises with a   glamour? for the next 6 years at Hogwarts or even at any place that is in public? Have you ever wonder if Vernon threatened Harry before he left for Hogwarts to keep what's happening at "home" a secret? and not to tell anyone, what they did to him! I have always wonder if he ever told anyone rather than the Weasleys, Dumbledore about his home life and how he is treated at "home"

I think Harry was able to hide the fact that he being abuse from Voldemort, when the connection between them(because of the Horcruxe in his scar) that he doesn't want him knowing his secret of What his "family" did to him when he was younger.

Do you think Voldemort was ever surprised that him and Harry are similar to each other in different ways and that Harry doesn't want revenge for what Dumbledore and The Dursley's did to him.
And how Dumbledore didn't even bother trying to put his golden boy with a loving family(*cough* Sirius or Remus *cough*) Dumbledore wanted Harry to be valuable and easily to trust him and helping him with defeating Tommy. Okay, this have nothing to do with my theory but if Tom was named Tim instead, I would have called him Timmy 😂😏.

Okay that's all from me, I'm sorry I'm cutting this short, but I'm in class at the moment and I need to focus on that instead! But I post another one soon when I don't have school or in class.

Bye!