Update on the process!

Hey guys! So I wanted to give you guys, an update with Our Hidden Love. I'm going to point out, once I'm finish writing the first chapter. There will be a lot of Author's note, since I wanted to Try out something new instead of () thing.

I'm going to be honest with you, but the story is kinda scaring me, that I'm not lying or anything, but with the following or stalking around is terrifying. I don't know why I done it in the first place, but I wanted to try something new with my writing and to see if I'm able write something like that or not.

Plus, it helps me improve with my writing since I don't know where my writing skills are at the moment.

Okay, I'm going to point out, that this is my first time writing a story with Y/n in it and they're gender fluid, so I don't know what gender to put you in.

I'm not sure, if I like pairing in the first place. Since I'm use to seeing them together like Neville and Luna. Like I'm used to seeing Luna with Ginny.

I think I'm going to enjoy this story better than mine other ones better if I'm honest to myself. Yes, I have been writing a lot since I have been in the mood to write for some odd reason.

But I'm not going to write all the time, I do get pain where I'm stress and I have tried my best to avoid that.

Okay, that's all from me for now. I let you guys know if anything happens. Also I'm using Canva and please don't judge my designing skills since I prefer to be a writer not a designer. So I'm sorry if the covers aren't the best, but it's better than using picture of something that doesn't match the story.

Also picture of the day for you guys. :)

What good friends they are to Harry😭 I wish I had that kind of friends. Oh well, I love my friends none the less🙃😌

Okay.

Bye! 👋🏻