Good and Bad news!

Hey guys! So I have some good news and bad news, well I'm not sure if it's a bad thing. But I don't know how I got addicted to the ship to be honest, but here's the thing, I wasn't planning on getting connected with the ship that I know love for some odd reason.

No, I still love Tomarry and Hedric as much I love the new ship that I'm adding to my top favorite ships, I think it's illegal for this ship to get into my top favorite ships that easily.

Anyways I was searching through websites for some Hedric or Tomarry Fanfiction and I came across this ship that I never knew existed and I'm 100% sure it's because I'm living under a rock, not literally though.

It's Percy x Harry! No it's not the other one from the other fandom. It's Per y Weasley. I know shocking isn't? It usually takes time to love the ship to point of moving towards my favorite ones. Yes, I do play favorite when It comes to the Harry Potter ships.

I have seen some Farry, which is Fred Weasley x Harry Potter or his other twin. But this is new to me since I don't often this ship. Now I'm in love with the ships.

Plus I just my nails done and it's going to a lot harder to update with them, I have almost finish chapter 2, I just need to finish adding some parts into chapter 1.

Okay that's all from me!

Ignore the fact that the picture on top is Edward Cullen and pretend it's Cedric already?
Bye!👋🏻