Spanking - "Baby, can we try something new?"

Cuddling up and watching a movie with him on a Friday might just be the best thing to do on a rainy night such as this. We had the snacks on the nightstand, the lights dimmed, and playing a new movie that just came out. I was sitting in between his legs and he was leaning up against the headboard, his hands wrapped around my waist. He seemed tense, but when I asked him what was wrong, he replied, "Just stressed from work." I figured it had to be something else. I didn't want to press too deep into what was wrong until he was ready to talk, but I suggested we watch a movie to relieve his stress.

     About 30 minutes into the movie and I could feel him getting hard underneath me. I could slowly feel him move his hands between my thighs and push himself up against me. What was at first light kisses on my cheek, turned into sensual kisses that were deep and passionate. He tried sliding my skirt down but I stopped him and looked at him thoughtfully. "We need to talk about what's bothering you first." He sighed and looked away. I guided his face back towards mine, making him look at me again. "Whatever it is just tell me. You don't have to sugarcoat it." He put his face on my shoulder and held me close. "I've been dreading asking you but I don't think I'll be able to get out of this will I." I nodded it. Of course, it was more of a statement than a question. "Baby, can we try something new."

     I thought for a second before I responded. "As far as sex you mean? Then I guess so, as long as it's nothing too weird." He laughed and shook his head. "I don't know if you would classify this as weird or not, but I want to try... Spanking." At first, I was taken aback but didn't see the harm and agreed. "Wait really! I didn't think you would agree so easily." "Just give instructions on what to do and I'll listen, of course within reason." I reminded. "Remember to use the safe word if anything goes too far okay." "Mhm, marshmallow is a good safe word." "Good now let's begin."

     He huskily whispered in my ear, "Bend over on the edge of the bed and lift that pretty little skirt." I did as he said and he lightly caressed my ass, stopping briefly to squeeze a little. Gently he moved his fingers over my thighs making me stifle a giggle. He knew I was ticklish, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of hearing me laugh. He stopped caressing my ass and thighs for a moment and lifted his hand. I tensed up, but nothing happened. As I thought he would go back to caressing me I felt his large hand come down on my ass hard. A mixture between a moan and a yelp fell out of my mouth. Both of us were shocked by the sound I let out, I covered my mouth instinctively. He laughed deeply creating a new feeling, furthering the lust inside of me. "Don't." He spanked my ass again, more quickly this time. "Cover." He did it again harder this time. "Your." And again continuing the same pattern. "Mouth." And again making the last one the hardest.

     He rubbed my ass easing the stinging pain he left behind and placing gentle kisses all around where he hit. "What a beautiful sight. My naughty slut bent over the bed in front of me. Letting me spank her juicy ass and witness her getting wet through her panties." He traced his finger over the wet spot making me shudder and let out a breathy moan. He wrapped his hands in my hair and pulled, bringing my neck to his mouth. Lightly sucking and biting on my neck, he left marks all over. "When I fuck you, I want to hear your lovely moans, understood?" I nodded my head but felt a hard slap on my other cheek that had been left untouched. "Use your words." I could tell he was smirking without having to look at him, clearly enjoying this as much as I was. "Yes sir, I understand." He kissed my lips and squeezed my ass. "Good girl."

     He let go of my hair, pushing my back down and bringing my ass up. He pulled down my underwear and skirt, giving my ass another slap. There was an absence of his touch as he stripped from his clothes keeping his eyes on how wet I was for him. Soon I could feel his dick slower pushing inside me, stretching me to accommodate to his size. A shaky moan escaped my lips as he finally settled inside me and let me adjust. It wasn't our first time but it was so big I don't think I could ever fully adjust. At first, it started slow, gripping my waist and pulling me back into him while he thrust, but soon he picked up his pace and I was a moaning mess. He wasn't normally this rough, he must have wanted to try spanking. I wasn't complaining though, I rather liked it, seeing him so turned on and feeling him fuck me hard, but smoothly. He slapped my ass again and tightened his grip around my hips. "Damn, you make me want to fuck you all night when you make so much noise. I wonder what else we should try to make this happen again."

     I gripped the sheets feeling myself get closer to cumming, tightening around his dick wanting him to cum when I do. "Baby, I can feel you about to cum but I need you to hold back just a little longer. I'm going to count down from 10 and when I hit zero that's when you can release." I nodded unable to to form a sentence through all my moaning. He pulled my back towards his chest and bounce me up and down on him, gripping me tighter. I'm sure there'll be some type of mark to show for what was happening. "10...9...8...7...fuck....6...5...4...just a little more...3...2...1...0" Simultaneously we came, breathing heavily and sweating. He hugged my waist, trying to catch his breath. I could feel him twitching inside me from how hard he came. Slowly, I rid out my high and came to a stop.

     "Are you okay baby, did I go too rough? I know I got a little carried away." For a moment I didn't speak but just replayed all the moments that transpired. The feeling of him still inside me temporarily dazed me and the slightest movement caused a bit of overstimulation. Finally, I could speak, "I'm okay, maybe won't be able to walk properly by the morning but that's a price to pay for salvation." I looked down seeing my lightly shaken legs. "And as far as you getting carried away I might need you to do it again if I can have an orgasm like that." He kissed along my neck and shoulder. "I guess I have to then. I'm not necessarily tired yet anyway." He grinned and kissed my lips. "Wait what! You're not tired." He chuckled, "Not in the slightest..." He picked me up off of him and laid me on my back "...not in the slightest."

------------------------------------------------------------

How'd y'all like the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Idk I feel like I could've done better, but with how much I rushed this chapter I think it's decent enough.

Word count: 1257