Edging - "I'm gonna take my time."

If I knew he was coming I wouldn't have come. My friends planned a suite getaway for the group, but I didn't expect this. Me and him broke up a while ago and our friends knew we weren't on the best of terms. Regardless I still wanted to make the best out of this, so I went with them to all the different bars and concerts they planned for the week.

Today we planned to watch a basketball game. I wasn't too interested in basketball but decided I would go and enjoy some time with everyone. We piled into the rental car and made our way to the stadium.

"Hey, can you get us snacks? It's your turn."

One of my friends called out to me. Our schedule of snack duty rotated every event and it was my turn. I nodded in response and strayed from the group to make my way to the concession stand.

On the way to my seat, I noticed the only available seat was the one next to my ex. I've been able to avoid him up until now. I passed out the snacks and sat down. I tried focusing on the game and chatting with my friends next to me.

"Who do you think is the best artist, J. Cole or Rodwave?" Daniel, my ex, asked me.

"Um, I don't know."

I tried to make as little conversation as possible with him, but he kept talking to me. Eventually, we fell into conversation. No matter how hard I tried to deny him it all came back as if nothing changed.

"I think we should talk some more tonight. I have so much I want to tell you. I miss our conversation."

I noticed the change in his voice.

"Why are you talking like that?"

He paused and changed his expression to one of confusion.

"No clue what you're talking about."

He turned away and started talking to one of our other friends and the night continued as it started.

Later that night I went to my hotel room, kicked off my shoes at the door, and fell on the bed. I was exhausted after the day of running around from restaurant to restaurant and keeping up with everyone's energy. Luckily it was the last day before we packed up to go. I was scrolling through my phone when I saw a message pop up. It was Daniel.

Can you come to my room? I would like to finish where we left off. There is so much left unresolved in our break up and I think we should talk about it.

I paused for a moment. Contemplating whether or not I should. After a few minutes of going back and forth with myself, I got up from the bed and walked down the hall toward his room.

I knocked on the door and his roommate answered. We weren't particularly close but I liked him and he was pretty funny.

"Is Daniel here? He said he wanted to talk."

His eyes widen and he opened the door to let me in.

"I'll let y'all have some privacy."

I heard the door behind me close and I sat down next to him on the bed.

At first, it was very awkward trying to find a place to start the conversation. What should we address first or should we even be addressing this at all? We settled on starting at the beginning and soon enough the tears started flowing. I couldn't stop them and I felt this was needed for me to get my feelings out.

"Do you want a hug?"

I just nodded my head in response and leaned into his chest as he wrapped me in his embrace. I don't know how long we sat like that. And somehow we ended up laying on the bed next to each other. All I could do was stare him in the eyes and wipe my tears.

"You feel any better now that we talked?"

He rubbed my lower back and propped himself on his arm.

"Yea. I needed to let it all out."

"Do you think we can start over? I miss you. I still love you."

Those words resonated with me and I felt myself start to tear up again.

"I love you too. I never stopped loving you and I never will."

He kissed me as he rolled over and pulled me on top of him. This wasn't lust, but a reunion of love. His hands roamed my body. He laced his fingers in my hair and gently pulled. I felt his hips press upwards into me, simultaneously kissing and undressing and throwing our clothes away. He flipped me over and kissed down my body, down to my pussy. He trailed his tongue up and down my sensitive clit gently. Pushing his fingers and curling them, he licked with more pressure at a steady rhythm that I felt build up in my lower body.

My moans filled the room as I felt myself getting closer to coming. I held onto his hair and lifted my hips to gain more force, but he pushed my hips back down and slowed to an agonizing pace.

"I'm not letting you cum that quickly. I'm gonna take my time."

I whined and put my hands over my face. He took his finger and put it inside me again and then took them out to push them into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his fingers, sucking them clean. He kissed my clit in approval which sent an electric jolt in my body.

He moved up my body, positioned himself, and thrust in slowly. It had been a while since I felt him inside me but it was like he never left me. He hit every part inside of me just like I remember. Leaning down, he peppered kisses along my neck and back up to my lips where we met in a pleasantly drawn-out kiss.

All I could think about was him moving in and out of me with only one goal in mind. Being able to bring me to my edge and shatter my mind through his purposeful strokes. The room was filled with our moans and the slow creaking of the bed under shifting weight.

I chased my release for a second time as my moans turned into more of a whine of pleasure. The surge I felt in my lower abdomen began filling me, but before I could reach my end he stopped.

"W-what was that for?"

I could barely get my words out through my heavy breathing. His laugh rumbled through my body and he just brought his head down close to my ear.

"I told you I'm going to take my time with you."

That was all he said before he brought one of his hands down to rub my clit and the other to squeeze my breast. He pinched my nipple but didn't start thrusting as he was before. His idol state inside of her just pressing against her core made her legs weak.

"Please fuck me! I can't take it anymore! In need to cum!"

"Awe my pretty girl wants to cum?"

"Yes, please!"

Taunting me was the last thing I needed. I need him to let me finish on his dick sliding inside of me. I moved back and forth trying to gain some type of friction so she could cum. He groan and latched himself to my unoccupied breast.

"Fuck. I love how you clench around me."

He started thrusting in and out repeated with the same rigor as before. This time he didn't stop. He chased his high and wanted me to desperately obtain mine.

He slid his fingers into mine to intertwine them as we came together. For a moment it was heavy breathing and every part of us laced together.

"You know I love you right?" I gave him a little laugh. "For me or my pussy?"

"Both." I smiled into my neck and rolled over next to me. "Spend this last night with me." He looked me in the eyes seriously.

"What about your roommate?"

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours. I already made adjustments." He grinned and wrapped himself over me.

All I could do was roll my eyes and fall into a dreamless sleep with my last thoughts of that night and the days to come.

------------------------------------------------------------

How'd y'all like the chapter?

Any suggestions? Longer stories or shorter please comment cause I love the feedback

Word count: 1411