Breath Play - "Tap my arm twice if it's too much."

Disclaimer: Actions done in this scene are purely fictional. Most of what I write is safe and can be performed with consent and trust in your partner. It goes the same with this, but breath play is life-threatening and can cause serious damage. I urge everyone wanting to try this to do your research and know the risks. That's all stay nasty.
———————————————————
"Today we're going to install a 30" kinky curly lace from my line, Layla's Lace and Co." Her video played in the background as he dressed for the day. Layla was a known content creator with her own haircare line. She was successful in all aspects of life. Layla was a university graduate who majored in English literature but pursued cosmetology and growing her network in the hair industry; the embodiment of black excellence. She had beautiful brown eyes with the perfect fro to compliment her cute round button nose. She was his ideal woman.

He had to have her.

Today.

Nu'Shi was a notorious mafia leader, running an overseas drug cartel. He's the man political leaders/important billionaires go to for their supply. He has just about everyone on his payroll. And only the insane challenge his rules. He's the underdog holding up several economies. His routine typically included attending galas and big business ventures. It would be an understatement to say he enjoyed those things. He was the attention grabber of the room with his broad shoulders and toned body. Nu'Shi had perfectly "messy" black hair and pale skin, coupled with almond-shaped eyes. Tattoos littered his skin underneath his suit, some with meaning and some for vanity.

Today, he had other matters to address. This woman he's been after for so long. The woman who's drawn his attention ever since he got a glimpse of who she was. He wanted to ruin her. Feel her soft skin under his callused palms. Feel her release around him and then fall limp against his body. His dirty ideations could go on all day.

There was a convention happening that day for content creators to do meet and greets for their fans. He wasn't going out of convenience. He was going to make an impression. He already knows where she lives and could easily take her away in the dead of night, but he decided he would try and coerce her first before stealing her away from the public view for his eyes only. Even with this ploy, he wasn't opposed to other methods. Regardless of the situation, he was going to have her.

His plans were simple. He would woo Layla with his looks and charming personality and take her home. Simple enough, right?

Nu'Shi opted to wear simple grey sweatpants with a plain black compression shirt, purposely displaying his muscles. Making his way to the convention, he would arrive on time. He didn't want to come off as a fan (even though he very much is) but didn't want to be too far back in line.

He first smiled at her, receiving a small one back. He planned to throw cheesy comments about his hair toward her in hopes, she laughed even a little. "Didn't know men were interested in coming to my station. You already know the joke about the 13 in 1, so I'll spare you." Looking up at him, she chuckled slightly.

He couldn't help but let out a genuine laugh. Layla wasn't funny per se, but her laugh was infectious. "So I like to take care of my hair. I'm not sure what to use or how I should style it.  Do you have any tips; Big fan, by the way."

Her smile widened at the question. "I would love to help you out. I have all the products you may need if you're super interested!" She had to admit it was exciting that a man was getting her products. Men needed to take better care of themselves, and she worked hard to expand her demographic.

"Of course, I am, darling." He flashed her a grin and put both his hands on the table to lean forward. "Only if you help me out at my house."

Layla leaned in closer, so it was just him and her that could hear. "No, thank you, darling." She backed up back in her seat with an intense expression on her face and her arms crossed. "You're hot but majorly disrespectful."