Lesbian - "What does this make us"

Aaliyah called her best friend Jade to tell her about what happened with her and her boyfriend. She found out that he had been cheating and so she packed her things and left. She was crying her eyes out on the phone to Jade, her best friend since their freshman year of high school. "I suggest we have a little girl time. I know you love him but, you need a bit of a distraction right now. I'll pick you up. Be ready in 20 minutes.", with that Jade hung up the phone. Aaliyah always loved how comforting her best friend was, even with her very direct way of communicating, she always appreciated it. Aaliyah put on a pink mini skirt with a white, fitted crop top. She wanted to feel her best even if she wasn't all the way healed.

Jade picked up Aaliyah and they traipsed the town. They started with their favorite restaurant downtown, went to an arcade, and went shopping afterward. Finally, they settled to go to Jade's house for a sleepover. "Thanks so much. I definitely needed that," Aaliyah said after she set down her bags on the floor. "That's what I'm here for. To make sure you feel your best. That means with anything." Jade winks at her as she sprawls across the bed. Jade was always the flirtatious type and Aaliyah had never known how to respond to it. She definitely wouldn't admit to her that she liked it too. "I'll grab some snacks and then we can build a little fort. You know like we used to." Aaliyah went to grab the snacks and Jade gathered pillows.

A couple of hours went by of crying, laughing, and reminiscing. Eventually, they circled back to the topic that brought Aaliyah here in the first place. "He never respected me anyway. Especially during sex." Her originally crossed legs were pulled underneath her so that she was on her knees. "He never cared to understand how to talk to me or touch me. It was always about him and if he gets off." Jade nods, "How long has it been since you came? You guys have been together for some months now and I can't imagine how much tension you have built up." Aaliyah fidgets with her fingers and runs her thighs together. "It has been a while." She says meekly. "I haven't had a real release since we've been together." Jada put her hand on top of Aaliyah's to stop from fidgeting. She scooted closer to her and leaned in. "Would you like that release?" Aaliyah sat, shocked at what she was just asked. She had her suspicions that there was some sort of tension between them, but never thought they would be confirmed.

The opportunity has presented itself now and she can't find it in herself to say no. All she can do is nod. Jade cups Aaliyah's face with both hands and kisses her. Using her tongue to push inside Aaliyah's mouth. Aaliyah wraps her arms on Jade's shoulders and Jade slides her hands down to Aaliyah's shirt. She pulls it over her head and peppering kisses down her neck, collarbone, and her breast. She sucked one nipple while using her hand to pinch and massage her other. Aaliyah threw her head back and let out a moan. She switched to giving the same treatment she did the other.

Slowly she made her way down to her skirt. Aaliyah was starting to take off her skirt before Jade made her pause. "Keep your skirt on love. I love seeing your ass in this. And I want to see how wet you can get through your panties." Aaliyah stunned, looked down at Jade unable to say anything only being able to lie down. Jade slid her hands under her skirt and played with her clit through her panties, moving her fingers teasingly through her slit. "You're so wet for me love. Do you like when I touch you here?" Aaliyah nodded, but Jade shook her head. "I need you to tell me if you like when I touch your clit," she said as she rubs up and down agonizingly slow. Aaliyah moans., "Y-yes. I love it."

Jade smiled, pleased with Aaliyah's submissiveness. Finally, Jade pulled Aaliyah's panties and plunged her fingers in and curling them upwards. Aaliyah's soft moans got louder as Jade got faster and kept the rhythm. "I need you to look at me okay? I want you looking at me when you come." Aaliyah nodded and looked down at Jade. When she started using her tongue to flick her clit Aaliyah closed her eyes. Jade slowed down just as Aaliyah was close to coming. Aaliyah's eyes snapped back open to look at her and all Jade did was smile before continuing at her original pace. Aaliyah arched her back in pleasure while cumming all over Jade's fingers. She was out of breath. Her body shook with pleasure and she could hardly make any sense of what just happened.

"Do you feel alright love? Need something to drink? I can make you a bath." Jade got up to go prepare aftercare for Aaliyah. She grabbed her hand to stop her. "Please just hold me." Jade smiled warmly and lay down next to her. Aaliyah snuggled her head into Jade's chest and Jade ran her hand in circles on her back. "So what does this make us? Are we still friends," Aaliyah asks. "We'll discuss it later. Right now I think we should just enjoy each other. But know that I still love you." Jade says as she drifts into sleep with flashes of what just happened to reminisce on.

------------------------------------------------------------

How'd y'all like the chapter?

Any suggestions? Longer stories or shorter please comment cause I love the feedback

This is a dedication to one of my girls 😗

Word count: 949