Chapter 12

Sam's POV: Dean and I just met this little girl and she had a big impact on him. Dean loves her, almost like if she was his kid. He looks at her the way he used to look at me when we were kids. He would have this look in his eyes, this protective yet loving look in his eyes. I love this little girl as well, I would do anything to keep her safe. She's fun to be around, her little laugh, her smile, her courage.

You: Sammy? Dean? What are we going to do?
Dean: We have some research to do, we got a case.
You: What happened?
Dean: There might be a demon hurting people and we need to stop it.
You: What can I do?

You couldn't read. You were still learning, you trying to learn how to pronounce words and how to sound them out. Your parents and brother were helping you learn how to read and how to pronounce big words. You wanted to help Sam and Dean, but you knew that you were probably not going to go on the hunt.
Dean: You want to help?
You: Yes please.
Dean: Okay then.
You, Sam and Dean were in the library. You were reading lore and how to kill demons. You were going to living the life of a hunter,so you had to learn how to kill the supernatural.

You were reading and there were some words you didn't even know.
Sam: Y/n?
You: Yeah?
Sam: You okay? You look like your struggling.
You: I'm fine Sam. *smiles*
Sam: Okay then.
You went back to reading the book. You were trying to pronounce demon names and ways to kill them.
You were struggling with the pronunciation of some of the words.
Dean then saw you were struggling.
Dean: Y/n?
You: Yeah?
Dean: Are you struggling.
You: No.
Sam: Yes she is.
Dean: Why did you lie young lady?
You: I didn't want to let you down.
Dean: Why would you let me down?
You: Because, I'm still learning how to pronounce words and how to read.
Dean: Y/n...
You then leave the library and you walk away from Dean and Sam. Dean then gets up and he picks you up.
You were quiet, you were upset.
Dean: Why are you upset baby girl?
You: Because I feel like I let you and Sam down.
Dean: You didn't let us down.
Dean didn't like it when you were sad.
Dean: The tickle monster is gonna get you.
Dean then starts tickling you and you begin laughing.
You: DEAN!
You kept on laughing. Dean kept tickling you, Sam then saw you two playing.
Dean: I like it when you smile y/n. *smiles*
You: Thanks Dean.
Dean: How would you feel if you went to school?