Chapter 28

Before Dean goes to sleep, he saw that you were hugging his pillow. Dean knew that telling you were going to live with your grandparents was tough. He knew it would break his heart and yours.

The next day,
You, Cas, Sam and Dean were in the library.
Dean: Y/n,there's something we have to tell you.
You: What?
Sam and Cas look at Dean. Dean then sighs.
You: Daddy?
Dean: Y/n, your grandparents want you to go live with then in Texas.
You then look at Sam, Dean and Cas.
You: No.
Dean: Y/n, you have to.
You: no! I don't want to leave!
Cas: Y/n...
You: No!

You had tears in your eyes, you then run to your room. Dean follows you. He sees you laying on your stomach crying into a pillow.
You: I don't want to go.
Dean: I don't want you to go either. But it would be for the best y/n.
You: I don't want to leave you.
Dean: I know you don't baby. But this lifestyle, isn't the greatest. We want you to be safe, I want you to be safe.
You: But you said you would protect me.
Dean: I know that. But demons got you and I can't forgive myself for hurting you or letting you get kidnapped.
You: I don't want to go Dean! I don't want to leave you, Sammy or Cas.
Dean: I'm sorry y/n. Your grandparents will be here in a few hours to come get you.
Dean then walks out of your room and you cry softly into the pillow.
You then drift off into a dreamless sleep.

You were twisting and turning, you then rolled off the bed.
Dean comes to check on you and he sees you laying on the floor, holding his pillow.
Dean knew that letting you go was the best option, but it was killing him and it was killing you as well.

Dean's thought: I don't want to let my baby girl go. She needs me.

Dean then walks over to you and he picks you up. He then lays you on the bed and he puts the blanket over you. He kisses your forehead and tears roll down his cheeks and they hit your forehead.