Chapter 29

Today was the day. You were going to live with your grandparents in Texas. You thought that was hard, you couldn't talk to the guys anymore. That broke your heart. You didn't want to leave the bunker, you wanted to stay.

Your grandparents pack your stuff into their car.
Your grandmother: Y/n, come on.
You then look at Dean, Sam and Cas.
Dean then crouches down and you hug him tight.
You: I don't want to go.
Dean: You have to baby.

Your grandfather, then puts his hand on your shoulder, telling you that it was time to go.
You then let go of Dean, you then hug Sam and Cas.

You had tears in your eyes.
You: I don't want to go.
Sam: You have too y/n.

You then walk toward your grandparents car. You get in the backseat and your grandfather was about to buckle you in.
You: I've got it.
You said it so cold.
Your grandfather then closes the car door. Your grandmother gets inside the passenger side of the car, your grandfather walks over to the driver side of the car and gets in.

Your grandparents drive away from the bunker, you looked out the back window as your grandparents drove away from the bunker.

Dean waves to you and you wave back.

Then you were gone. You sink back in your seat.

Your grandmother: Those men could of hurt you y/n.
You: THEY WOULD NEVER HURT ME!
Your grandparents went quiet.
Your grandfather: Y/n, we were concerned about you.
You: You don't have to be concerned about me.
Your grandmother: Yes we do. We're your grandparents.
You then roll your eyes and you look out the window.
You: Take me back.
Your grandfather: No. And you are to never keep in contact with them ever again.
You: You can't do that.
Your grandfather: Yes we can. You cannot talk to them or ever see them again.
You: I'M GOING TO TEXAS WITH YOU! HOW CAN I SEE MY FAMILY?!
Your grandparents see you crying. You then lay on the seat and you cry. Your grandmother was about to pat your shoulder.
You: DON'T TOUCH ME!
Your grandmother moves her arm and she looks at your grandfather.

Your thought: I can't see Daddy anymore? I can't even talk to him, sammy and Cas? I don't want to go to Texas. I want to go home. I want to be at the bunker, with my family. I just want to go back home.