Chapter 30

You and your grandparents arrive to Texas. You were sad. You didn't want to be in Texas,you wanted to be back in Kansas, at the bunker.

Your grandmother was about to grab your hand.
You: I said don't touch me.
You grab your stuff and you walk into the house.

Layla: Hey there Pete, Linda.
Pete: Howdy Layla.
Layla: Whose the little girl.
Linda: Our granddaughter, Y/n.
Layla: It's nice to meet you.
You stayed quiet and you turn your head, looking at away.
Layla: Is she shy?
Linda: No. she's mad.
Layla: Why?
Your grandparents told Layla about getting you from Dean, Sam and Cas.
Layla: Those men could of forced themselves onto her or hurt her.
You felt anger bubble inside of you. You then clench your fists.
You: THEY WOULD NEVER HURT ME OR TOUCH ME! STOP DISRESPECTING MY FAMILY!!!!!!!

Your grandparents' neighbours heard you and they saw you.
You: How would you like it, if I distracted your family? You wouldn't like it! So just shut up!

Your grandmother: Y/n!
You: Don't you come near me. You took me away from my family and I'll never forgive you. You didn't even bother coming to get me the night my mom and brother and dad died.

Your grandfather: Who was that man you hugged before we left.
You: That was my daddy. Dean. Dean Winchester. He and Sam took me in when I was alone. They took care of me and they loved me.

After that, you were in your new room. You hated it. The walls were pink and there were dolls. That was the old you. You liked the colour black and you didn't care about dolls.

Dean then taught you how to make a devil's trap. You found a nail file in your grandmother's room and you carve little devil traps on your bed.

You put the nail file away and you lay in your bed. You looked up at the ceiling and tears rolled down your cheeks.

You: Daddy... I miss you.

Meanwhile

Dean was crying. He didn't want you to go, but he knew it was for the best. He didn't want you to grow up in the lifestyle as a hunter. He would walk past your room and he looked at the picture of you two.

You were on Dean's back, he was holding you and you were both smiling. He read the back.

"You will always be my baby girl. No matter what. I love you y/n.
Love Dean aka daddy xoxo"

Dean: I miss you baby girl.
Dean puts the picture down and he cries harder. This was breaking his heart. Dean missed your smile, your laugh, your hugs and your voice.

Sam and Cas could see that this was killing Dean and Dean knew he couldn't go see you or talk to you anymore. Dean wanted to see you and you wanted to see Dean.