Chapter 17

You just fainted. You were telling Sam and Dean what was in your nightmare, you then just fainted. Dean runs to you, he picks you up.
Dean: Y/n! Please baby girl wake up.
Sam: Let's just get her to the bunker Dean.
Dean then carries you, Sam grabs the car keys from Dean. Dean sits in the passenger seat and he holds you.
Dean: Please open your eyes y/n.
Dean kisses your forehead and he was crying. Sam could see how heartbroken and scared he was.

Sam arrives to the bunker, Dean opens the door and he carries you inside the bunker. He lays you on his bed. He kept looking at you, you looked like you were sleeping.
Dean: Wake up soon baby girl.

Dean then leaves his room and he goes to the library. You then open your eyes. You were trying to see where you were, your vision was a bit blurry. You then sit up and you got dizzy.
You: Dean?
You say it so quietly, that he didn't hear you.
You: De....
You then start coughing, Dean runs to his room and he sees you coughing. he rubs your back.
Dean: SAM! GET SOME WATER!
Sam comes up and he has a glass of water. Sam hands Dean the glass of water and Dean puts it in front of you.
Dean: Here.
You grab the glass and you drink the water slowly.
Sam: How do you feel?
You: dizzy.
Dean: Don't you ever run away again.
Sam: Y/n, why did you run away?
You: I was mad at Dean.
Sam: For grounding you?
Dean: Y/n, when you get in trouble, there will be consequences.
You stay quiet.
Dean then kisses your head.
Dean: Promise you won't run away again?
You: I promise.