Loki needs a therapist

"Kid wake up we have someone we want you to meet!" Natasha yelled

"I am sleeping!" I yelled back

"Its two in the afternoon get your lazy ass up and how would you answer me if you are sleeping." She said

"I was completing my school work for your information you should be proud of me."

Changing out my pajamas and going to the main room. I was met with the sight of Thor and someone behind him the team was all glaring at.

"Hey Thor whatcha doing here?"

I haven't seen him in two months and he is maybe visiting his brother and family while he was away.

"Lady Y/N a pleasure to see you again."

"You too big guy!"

"Nat what did you wake me out of bed for?"

"Thor brought Loki here and we want you to meet him."

"So that's why you woke me out bed for, wait Loki as in the God of mischief who tried to take over the world."

They all nodded

"Thor why would you bring you crazy ass adopted brother here who tried to take over the world ?"

"Lady Y/N he has come to apologize for his crimes."

Behind Thor I saw Loki rolled his eyes and I knew fucking well that I was going to annoy the shit out of him.

"Hold your rolls Goldilocks ain't no way. He can't just come and say he is going to apologize like that. Is he going to make up for the lives he had taken what was it 80 people in two days."

I was drop dead serious. First in a million years I must say I was never serious even in serious situation I usually joke around.

"I am surprised you know so much about me you mortal." Loki said

"Brother shut your mouth before I put back on the muzzle on you." Thor stated and I would be very happy if he did. This little shit was getting on my nerves.

"I am no brother of yours." Loki said flatly

Before Thor got a chance to reply I chimed in because I knew exactly what was going on before my eyes. The team was watching us carefully especially Loki.

"So y'all need therapy because greasy over here saying you will never get along together again  because you are not related and Thor is saying he thinks of you as his brother. Was one of y'all favored or something and the other left in the shadows."

"That's exactly what I am saying Lady Y/N" Loki said

"That shit is messed up you should have been treated equally even though you are a frost giant which I think is pretty cool. Asgard has a bunch of idiots living on its planet."

"Now that I know that is the problem in this situation Tony call your therapist we need help."

"Now hold on I am not getting any therapist for reindeer games here he almost took over earth."

"I agree with Tony." Steve said

"Popsicle stay out of this if you know what is good for you."

"I am still not getting a therapist for Loki."

"If you don't want to get a therapist for him I will be his therapist."

In that moment I knew they couldn't do nothing to stop me.