LGBTQ 🌈

I celebrate LGBTQ and I am proud to say it. So those homophobic people out there make sure to stay put. When the school announced that my Chemistry teacher is a lesbian. I was so proud of her!, but she was getting shamed for it and I wasn't having it.

I entered her classroom to see her face stained with tears and packing up to leave.

"Hey Miss Colley, how are you?"

"Hello Miss L/N and what are you doing here?"

"Its time for Chemistry class and your my chemistry teacher."

"Oh sweetie I won't be teaching again, I am getting replaced."

"Wait why your like the best teacher out there."

"I am getting replaced because I am a lesbian and almost everyone in this school doesn't like me because of it."

Oh how I wish me and Peter go to the same school we would curse anyone who decides to shame her because of the gender she is attracted to.

"Ma'am I shouldn't be saying this but I am going to."

"Go on I won't stop you."

"FUCK ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE LGBTQ WE LOVE YOU AND WE LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. BE PROUD THAT YOU ARE APART OF THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY! YOU'RE A FUCKING QUEEN AND YOU KNOW IT!"

I'm pretty sure she took that to heart cause she gave me a big ass hug like her life depends on it.

"Thank you!"

"No problem now I have to go but I will never forget you."

We said our goodbye and when I was leaving her classroom I said this to her.

"For what its worth I listen to Girl in red."

(This is for the persons who are afraid to come out and tell about their sexuality they are attracted to

(This is for the persons who are afraid to come out and tell about their sexuality they are attracted to. Don't be afraid I support you. Love you! 🌈)