Trust issues

When I say I have trust issues I have it. When my bitch of a mother was alive I learnt that you should never trust anyone else you get hurt.

"Kid you can trust us!"

"Sorry guys I trust no one."

"Not even me." Peter said

"You and Shuri can slide."

"You know I can't wrong the kid." Bucky said

"WHAT!"

"I mean she went through a lot in her life, she wouldn't trust anyone."

"See Buck answered for you guys."

"This sucks!"

"Now I will be blasting Need to know, excuse me."

I wasn't going to tell them anything. I took my carrot cake and went straight into my room. Last week I discovered I have new powers and it only activate when I am angry. All we need now is Thor to be around to say something about our music and I will send a lightning blast to him.

It wouldn't make sense though since he is literally the God of lightning and Thunder. I was having a peaceful time until Natasha walked in.

"Y/N we need to talk."

"Um can it wait till next month."

"No"

"Then what is it?"

"Why don't you trust us?"

"I won't answer that next question if there aren't any there is the door."

"I'm serious!"

"I am serious too, I have been through a lot of personal matters which I will not share with you guys."

"I am always here if you need to tell me."

"I know"

At the end of the day I hardly trust people and its going to stay like that only Wanda, Peter and Shuri I will make them slide.