Mission

A while back the team has made a decision that I shouldn't go on mission I should just help out with finding the information. Of course I had no problem with that but I was missing out on the action.  When Tony rang the phone and said I need to come in, I was surprised as fuck.

"Y/N we need you to take out her."  He said while pointing to a girl who looks like she didn't see the sun all of her life.

"Excuse me I just arrived but who is she?"

"We have no clue she shows powers almost similar to yours. When we are about to leave she came out."

"No problem I can take care of a bitch."

He nodded while flew to help the others.

"Ok now what do you want because I can't think of what you want." I knew it wasn't a smart move not to do that but I was never serious in serious times.

"Ahh Miss Y/N I have heard a lot about you."

"I guess I am just famous."

"No" She said while summoning a ball of fire at me which I quickly used my water powers to out it out.

"Jeez I was just making small talk you didn't have to be so ruff. "

"I won't be making small talk your coming with me."

"No way honey!"

Then we got in fighting mode I was using my powers while she started to use hers. One of her flames burnt my hand so she got in combat mode trying to disable me. But being trained by the black widow she couldn't do that. I quickly kicked her back in a tree and shot her dead.

Did I just kill someone? Yes I did